Champions League draw today

Boab

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at home first leg

We'll have to defend well then and not concede any away goals!

:rolleyes:

You do realise you mock the method which got us to the Uefa Cup final?

Aye, Isn't that the truth. (tu)

at home first leg

We'll have to defend well then and not concede any away goals!

:rolleyes:

You do realise you mock the method which got us to the Uefa Cup final?

Aye, Isn't that the truth. (tu)

You know, a pessimistic supporter would say that woodwork and a once-every-ten-years style save from McGregor was what got us there.

And I know you all think I'm pessimistic, but I actually thought we played the only way we could against teams such as Bremen.

Guest Andypendek

Murder them, rattle them, easy draw...I don't care as long as we progress. 1-0 over the 2 legs with a last minute own goal when the ball slaps off a well hung defender's boaby from a Kenny Miller sclaff will do me fine.

Heroic failure is still failure, I've had enough of that with Scotland.

Murder them, rattle them, easy draw...I don't care as long as we progress. 1-0 over the 2 legs with a last minute own goal when the ball slaps off a well hung defender's boaby from a Kenny Miller sclaff will do me fine.

Oh My God Please Noooooooooooooooo!!! :ohmy:

I think we all went through more than enough nailbiters last season to do us for a long time. 5-0 lead by half time in the 1st leg would make me happy! :D

I've also had enough of that sort of pish with Rangers! The pishness I mean of shit in both legs, most of the time.

'Herioc failure' - I think me and you both seen Rangers in Manchester last season Andy? ;)

Guest Andypendek

On the screen, aye. But that wasn't heroic. I did a thing on the published page about how we'd be bound to go for it in the final, try to go 1-0 then play on the break...I couldn't believe what I saw, in a final, a one-off game.

But overall, the aim was 'get into the group stages of the CL' last season, and that's the same this season. Anything beyond that is a bonus for me. As long as we get there I can live with the means being rubbish. It's after that I agree with those who say we are too negative. So what if we don't make the last 16? Not the end of the world, is it? Hopefully, if we get to the groups, we'll be more attacking.

EDIT: In fact I'd almost call it 'cowardly failure' but that seems too much like what a tim would say.