FIFA 09 Discussion Thread

bluenose_72

Hope they improve the online.

For the 2nd night in a row, boring boring boring bastards on Euro just sitting with 8 men behind the ball and doing me with a through pass when I'm attacking.

Definitely prefer a well connected game of PES online (td)

You mean PES, where people disconnect if they're losing ?

I never had that problem in FIFA as much as I had it with PES.

Don't blame the game if you can't win :craphead:

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the 2nd night in a row, boring boring boring bastards on Euro just sitting with 8 men behind the ball and doing me with a through pass when I'm attacking.

You mean PES, where people disconnect if they're losing ?

I never had that problem in FIFA as much as I had it with PES.

Don't blame the game if you can't win :craphead:

I've only won 7 of my 10 games online :)

People disconnect from Euro when they're losing as well Jelle, had that a few times.

i rarely come up against 8 men behind the ball, i play with a deep defence, but i rarely see what your talking about

i rarely come up against 8 men behind the ball, i play with a deep defence, but i rarely see what your talking about

I must just be unlucky.

(tu)

I actually commented on your deep defence in the Euro 08 thread. I found it really tough to play against but enjoyed the challenge.

I must just be unlucky.

dont get me wrong, i have seen it, and i hate playing against it, i always remember it, and it seems like they may play one up front, or 2 up front, and they just rely on getting the ball up to those strikers and running away from you as quickly as possible

it could be a case that your pressuring them that much youve just got them pushed back a lot of the time

It's shite when it's ALL they can do though.

Put all those men behind the ball, and lump it up to the park to the striker standing alone because I'm attacking.

It's totally rubbish, beating these kinda players isnae even fun (td)

played a couple of games now a fuckin love it score goals is fun u hit the ball hard u can see it rise av only played two games won them both 1 nil but the two goals av scored have been brillaint side foot into the top corner am really gonna love plain this game

I think the demo looks very promising

I know what your talking about in Euro online PG but i think itll be harder to sit behind the ball in this one as the players seem a bit more mobile and also long shots seem to be better

Its like Euro but feels more natural

CD's are being printed now and the game is released in 21 days. I wouldn't expect any bug fixes or tweaks to the game untill a patch is released. It was the same last year.

They'll need to (at least) get the proper squads sorted out.

i just realised im gonna have to wait an extra week to get fifa :(

Howwwwwwwwww?

i dont get paid til the friday after, theres a chance i might get paid the friday before, so even then id be waiting an extra couple days

ive got about 60 quid to last me 21 days :( with a 20 month contract to pay too

i just realised im gonna have to wait an extra week to get fifa :(

Howwwwwwwwww?

i dont get paid til the friday after, theres a chance i might get paid the friday before, so even then id be waiting an extra couple days

ive got about 60 quid to last me 21 days :( with a 20 month contract to pay too

Get out and do a bit of busking. Oh wait, it's the tims that do that. :)