FIFA 09 Discussion Thread

bluenose_72

pes on the next gen consoles are a pile of shit, they took 2 stepts forward with the graphics and 7 steps backwards with the gameplay, kits, faces and featuers.

pes 5 is the best game ever. (fuck next next gen graphics)

got my mom to buy me euro 2008 on the ps3, so if you wanta a game then my psn = buba3d

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got some good news re rangers, i got to play the full game yesterday at a m8's who is a game tester, also had an early build of warhammer (not that beta thats out)

anywas ibrox isn't in, however all 3 kits are in the game (the red one is locked)

Thats not good news :anguish:

got some good news re rangers, i got to play the full game yesterday at a m8's who is a game tester, also had an early build of warhammer (not that beta thats out)

anywas ibrox isn't in, however all 3 kits are in the game (the red one is locked)

Thats not good news :anguish:

well we never get a 3rd kit, tims always do <cr>

I like FIFA 09, but the ball's way too slow and shots go over the bar too easily. Some of the shots don't seem all that powerful either.

PES6 for the PS2/PC was the last "proper" version of the game for old-gen consoles. Try that. The next-gen versions of PES6 were a joke.

I like FIFA 09, but the ball's way too slow and shots go over the bar too easily. Some of the shots don't seem all that powerful either.

PES6 for the PS2/PC was the last "proper" version of the game for old-gen consoles. Try that. The next-gen versions of PES6 were a joke.

that was a typo, it was pes6 m8 on the ps2 (everything modified, kits, flags, stadiums et etc, audio) gotta love the ps2 hdd :)

Played the demo on PS3, didn't like the new way to take corners :lol:

The corners are mental!

I've hit a few front-post bouncers that the defence have totally missed.

pander's corners curl like feck!

Pander is tops.

Schalke play the best football in the demo, none of that defensive pish that everyone else plays.

Can't quite figure out the whole new tactics system yet either :(

The corners are mental!

Pander is tops.

Schalke play the best football in the demo, none of that defensive pish that everyone else plays.

some of it must be locked away? when the full game comes out i ll mess about it with it, you dont even get long enough to test it :P

The corners are mental!

Pander is tops.

some of it must be locked away? when the full game comes out i ll mess about it with it, you dont even get long enough to test it :P

Before the game as well.

The option to piss about with the 'team mentality' from Euro 08 isn't there, and that was a vital thing to use properly.