Cuellar fee clause in contract but Maloney will be in . .

BLUEDIGNITY

I may get pelters for this but...

I would take Maloney.

He's skillful, creative, has a mean free kick, he's pacy, and he can score.

He is also not a tim, despite playing for them.

How do you know that Shaun Maloney isn't a Tim or dyed in the wool Celtic Supporter?

Maloneys An Aberdonian Ya Halfwit

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I couldnt see Maloney coming here as Timmy would be wanting him back and he would get far less hassle signing for them than he would us and also the cants have feckin champs league that thanks 2 christian daisy we dont!!

I've always rated Maloney. He's hardly the top quality we need but at least he has a creative spark, and is well proven in the SPL. Not all that surprised he never set the heather on fire in the Premiership, he's just not physical enough to keep up with the game in that league. Though I reckon if he was getting regular starts he would actually adapt to it and start to do pretty well, but that's never gonna happen. If the price was right I'd definitely take him - took me a while to think of him as anything other than a forward, but he was excellent for Celtic out on the left. Much better than McGeady I would say, who they like to rave about. He is also not a Celtic man as already stated, and would offer a lot more in an attacking sense than McCulloch or Adam (in fact probably in every sense), and he has already shown he knows how to play in the SPL, which Beasley is perhaps still to prove.

Signing Maloney would cause more supporter unrest. He's better than Adam, McCulloch and co, but at times he looks like a wee boy playing with men (not in the Sellick Boys Club way). Can't imagine him turning on the style when under pressure - e.g. at the Piggery. He'd absolutely shite himself.

At least he can take a free-kick. That could gain us a few points this season.

I would take Maloney.

i agree, i rate him very highly

i agree with Danny and Kirkiebear - he'd be a great addition to our Lacklustre team

I would take Maloney.

How do you know that Shaun Maloney isn't a Tim or dyed in the wool Celtic Supporter?

Maloneys An Aberdonian Ya Halfwit

:mutley: this is true aberdeen decided not to sign him they must have the same scouts as us!!

IF it's true... I wouldn't mind.

Sure Maloney was found out in the EPL, but lets not kid ourselves that the SPL is of the same standard. And now that that's the only opposition we'll be playing this season, I think he'd do a job for us.

He's no worse than what we already have, plus he'll have a desire to prove himself again. (Much like barry had after blackburn)

Maloney may have played for the 'OTHERS' but I can't see anyone in the current squad that can match him in terms of technical ability. Go on get stuck in but I think he could be a good addition to the team with a bit of flair. Can maybe go back to playing the ball from the back with him and A.N Other in the team rather than hoofing it up to wee 4 ft four Novo.

By the way, if he was cheap, which I assume he would be, I see no good reason not to take Maloney on.

He played with them...

Does this seriously bother people? Lets be honest Maloney is a great wee player who has done it in SPL, Europe and old firm games. He would improve our team greatly. I would take either McGeady, Nakamura, Boruc or Robson at the moment as they would improve our team. I think people need to get their heids oot their jacksie and get into the 21st century, i'd rather win the eague with a few ex timmy's than lose the league watching christian fucking dailly or fat charlie adam.

dunno, I can understand not wanting these guys near the team. You spend so long hating these guys....

Would you really cheer on fucking greetin' faced McGeady if he signed for us? Apart from the fact that would mean he'd have fucked over Septic to do so I mean...