Should all RFC players withdraw from National team?

BigSlim

Must say i get happier by the minute watching RFC players withdraw from the National team!

Saw a kilted arsehole on saturday on union Street pissing up against a parked car and people passing and smiling - when you think of the hatred the media and footballing authorities drum up against Rangers fans and then contrast it to the tartan army it begs the question; we are the mainstay of the Scotland support 75-80% but should we continue supporting the Nation when the Media and other fans hate our guts?

I say they can go and fuck themselves!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say i get happier by the minute watching RFC players withdraw from the National team!

Saw a kilted arsehole on saturday on union Street pissing up against a parked car and people passing and smiling - when you think of the hatred the media and footballing authorities drum up against Rangers fans and then contrast it to the tartan army it begs the question; we are the mainstay of the Scotland support 75-80% but should we continue supporting the Nation when the Media and other fans hate our guts?

Would agree with you. Club De Mar in Ayr was full of tartan trannies on Saturday night all going on like idiots yet, bouncers stood and laughed. However it's a players choice to play with there country and would back any Rangers player 100% for chooseing to play with Scotland or to choose not to.

I'd love it if they all withdrew and retired from International football. It will never happen and I have no problem with them playing for their countries.

I don't support Scotland anyway.

I'd rather watch England, Spain, Argentina, Russia, Brazil....

what a load of pish playin for scotland is for most young boys growin up there dream is to play for there country and would give there left leg to play for them boyds a wanker and should never get another game for scotland ever guttless bastard

what a load of pish playin for scotland is for most young boys growin up there dream is to play for there country and would give there left leg to play for them boyds a wanker and should never get another game for scotland ever guttless bastard

so why is it a load of pish?

EXPLAIN!!

I will never stop supporting Scotland.

so your gonna keep on paying money into an body (sfa) that (along with all of the scottish football establishment) hate our guts and continue throwing bile our way...

WHY?

maybe because hes scottish!!!!!!!!

I'd love it if they all withdrew and retired from International football. It will never happen and I have no problem with them playing for their countries.

Really? :unsure:

so your gonna keep on paying money into an body (sfa) that (along with all of the scottish football establishment) hate our guts and continue throwing bile our way...

WHY?

I just want to wear a Scotland strip to show Americans I'm Scottish. :) nothing wrong with that I don't think.

WHY?

I posted my comment at the same time as yours :P

Why should Boyd waste his time sitting on a bench, he was 6th in the pecking order for Scotland. He doesn't need to take time out from his family etc to go and sit on the bench for Scotland. The fact Burley can't own up to his mistake of not putting Boyd on is a joke.

WHY?

British :pipe:

Really? :unsure:

Really (tu)

WHY?

and British :unionflag:

Not just a recent thing, but on saturday it just re-established my feelings.Scotlands national team can go and fuck itself.Bears always have got the shit end of the stick, no matter how successful we have been.can't cheer for a Celtic player playing for scotland, or a sheep or an HIV. RANGERS ONLY FOR ME! Tartan Army are all wankers!

WHY?

and scottish IMO

WHY?

so that means he shouldnt question anything and just throw more cash at the Rangers haters?

BECAUSE HE'S SCOTTISH....

Thats not a reason its just a fact thats all

AGAIN - WHY?

Burley is a big headed wank.

Scotland need all the support we can get but with this manager destroying the team, it wont be long before the fans and players turn their back on him.

Bring back Berti.

Burley is a big headed wank.

Scotland need all the support we can get but with this manager destroying the team, it wont be long before the fans and players turn their back on him.

Bring back Berti.

:lol:

so why is it a load of pish?

EXPLAIN!!

why would should rangers players pull out and why should all bears stop supportin scotland a love supportin ma country and am sure practicly ever scottish rangers player prob feels the same and would sweat blood to play for them who gives a fuck about the sfa a dont support the sfa a support scotland ma national team threw thick and thin

Me too. I'd much rather watch England, N. Ireland, Spain, Brazil, Argentina etc etc play.

Boyd done the right thing. 7 goals in 7 games, and he is left out the most important Scotland match. Fucking stupid. Iwelumo gets picked before Boyd wtf? If that chance had fell to Boyd. He would have been Celebrating before you could have seen it hit the net.

SFA are arseholes, Tartan Army are arseholes.