Walter Smith: Faceless fans are tarnishing the club

NOLUWDC

having just read the evening times article its websites he is on about just like his master last week not youtube.

The Rangers manager today endorsed the statement from chairman Sir David Murray at the club's recent AGM that the club are powerless to prevent "bile" being spouted on unofficial websites

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having just read the evening times article its websites he is on about just like his master last week not youtube.

The Rangers manager today endorsed the statement from chairman Sir David Murray at the club's recent AGM that the club are powerless to prevent "bile" being spouted on unofficial websites

Maybe its time for them to mention the unofficial websites then to save us guessing?

Mr Dignitys "ludicrous paranoia" is well founded & based on fact.

LMFAO...sure it is.

:lol:(tu)

So, Boab and Briton, you feel that the media and political reporting/coverage of Rangers football club and its fans/players etc is fair, even and ballanced then?

Its has become now, that if someone refers to a bigot (in Scotland) then, people will instantly think this implies a bear, whether said or not, or, dont you see that either?

What are you on about? Seems you are moving the goal posts.

This is what your buddy Mr Dignity said:

"What is the difference in being a Protestant in the 1980s and being a Protestant in the 21st Century? It means that the catholic church aided and abetted with blairs government have made sure that they have placed their opus dei servants in charge of just about every big job in government and public services. And they have in turn ensured that when the word Protestant is uttered that the SECTARIAN follows almost immediately. "

Which you claimed was, 'very sad, but true'.

Then when WVM said this was based on fact (LMFAO) you said:

'WVB, you and I both know, that these things have no place on a message board, they just confused people. We need outragous, ill founded rambles and rants'

You can't be serious. So Mr. Dignity's diatribe about Tony Blair, and his Opus Dei servants being installed in all the top jobs, is not an ill founded rambling rant, but is based on fact? Is that really what you think? As I said before, ludicrous paranoia.

ive got a feeling Murray is happy about being 2nd best the last 3 seasons.

Gonna tell me why the hell SDM would be happy with us being second best?

As he wants to sell his interest in our club surely it is better for him if we were the best, we would be worth more to him.

:unsure:

I don't mind Walter saying this aslong as he refering to some actual bigots and not people who sing the sash, famine song, Derry's wall's etc.

I think he should just concentrate on doing his job, beacuse he's nowhere near above criticism and for an old, experienced manager he still has a lot to learn, which astounds me.

I agree with Walters comments, and on the issue of the management standing up for the supporters, if we are honest there are a number of posts on here and other sites which are quite frankly IMO indefensible by anyone connected to the club so stop these and maybe we'll get a better press.

:unionflag: :rangers:

Better press...:mutley:

Yes there is bile on this board from time to time, but i have not however come across death threats, address printing and the outing of work mates/employers as tims.

I have though seen such things on the tim boards. We demand equality when it comes to the Mejia, since I can't see the reporting and condemning of those tim boards anywhere. Mind you i have stopped reading the tabloid rags for a number of years.

ever read follow follow.

we can't pretend it doesn't happen and then complain we want a better press.

why does no one talk about football? constantly reading crap about tfo and the ira - screw that crap, talk about rangers.

I agree with Walters comments, and on the issue of the management standing up for the supporters, if we are honest there are a number of posts on here and other sites which are quite frankly IMO indefensible by anyone connected to the club so stop these and maybe we'll get a better press.

:unionflag: :rangers:

Better press...:mutley:

Yes there is bile on this board from time to time, but i have not however come across death threats, address printing and the outing of work mates/employers as tims.

I have though seen such things on the tim boards. We demand equality when it comes to the Mejia, since I can't see the reporting and condemning of those tim boards anywhere. Mind you i have stopped reading the tabloid rags for a number of years.

ever read follow follow.

we can't pretend it doesn't happen and then complain we want a better press.

why does no one talk about football? constantly reading crap about tfo and the ira - screw that crap, talk about rangers.

so is everyone on follow follow bigots is this what you are saying.

i have a major worry here. it started years ago when we were told " sign a catholic" and all this would go away. we then moved onto the billy boys. now we have the famines over. i don't think it matters what we do that other lot will always try and attack us. they have always been this way and always will be. they don't give a toss for anybody's beliefs only their own and whether it is football (or Rangers to be exact) or our religion they will just keep going.

we are rangers and should be proud of our history. time for someone to stand up and tell them this is what we are, if you don't like it then tough

we are the people

No he's not.

That thread debates the pros and cons of reporting people to the club. I certainly don't agree with it generally but those that do aren't worse than the yobs who do bring down our reputation.

Aye he is.

Infact I'd go as far to say after that, the guy makes me physically sick. As I said boy should never have sung it, but at the same time, grassing him up over it makes you just as bad if not worse. You probably just got that boy a lifetime ban from Ibrox. Rangers is pretty much my life, and if that had been me, I'd have knocked his cunt in and I'm not a violent man.

I Whole heartedly agree mate it really is despicable thing to do tae another bear even if he was in the wrong. (tu)

Boab = piece of shit. Fucking horrible wee prick.

You can't be serious. So Mr. Dignity's diatribe about Tony Blair, and his Opus Dei servants being installed in all the top jobs, is not an ill founded rambling rant, but is based on fact? Is that really what you think? As I said before, ludicrous paranoia.

Explain the death of Billy Wright of the LVF please, then tell me we're paranoid.

Open your eyes man, its an assault on all things Rangers, and it stems from 9 bitter years of them winning next to nothing.

No he's not.

That thread debates the pros and cons of reporting people to the club. I certainly don't agree with it generally but those that do aren't worse than the yobs who do bring down our reputation.

Aye he is.

Infact I'd go as far to say after that, the guy makes me physically sick. As I said boy should never have sung it, but at the same time, grassing him up over it makes you just as bad if not worse. You probably just got that boy a lifetime ban from Ibrox. Rangers is pretty much my life, and if that had been me, I'd have knocked his cunt in and I'm not a violent man.

I Whole heartedly agree mate it really is despicable thing to do tae another bear even if he was in the wrong. (tu)

his grassing thread has vanished :unsure:

is RM turning into FF censorsed shite

Explain the death of Billy Wright of the LVF please, then tell me we're paranoid.

Open your eyes man, its an assault on all things Rangers, and it stems from 9 bitter years of them winning next to nothing.

Oh FFS...barking.

The condemnation of the manager on here is way off the mark. Rangers FC are a football club.It should not be used as a vehicle for political and religous views. If you feel strongly about such matters, join a church, a political party etc. Viewing forum topics regards religion and politics is at best decribed as down right embarrasing and has no place on a "football" forum or in connection with a football club whatsoever.

Let's not kid ourselves. There certainly is bigotry on some websites - though this one is better. It's debatable how important that is. If it was kept on certain websites it wouldn't be all that important. But the concern is that it affects/reflects people's behaviour and attitudes in the real world.

No he's not.

Aye he is.

That is uncalled for - completely

Irony is that your side is to say that you should never do that to another bear and then you post that, to another bear

It is behaviour like that that gives us a bad name

No he's not.

Aye he is.

Gert a grip for fucks sake. What an utterly obnoxious thing to say to someone.

Seriously, get a bit of perspective on life big guy.

No he's not.

Aye he is.

This speaks a thousand words to me on what or who you are.

Not really that surprising though, since this is the guy that spouts things like 'Britain for the British' and is open about being a member of the National Front or some group like it.