****The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Muff

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delighted to see an unchanged line up.

Never mind Ferguson, I'm delighted that McCulloch hasn't just walked straight back into the first team.

He's been fit for a while now and he still hasn't made the bench. Does Smith now see him as surplus to requirements?

One can dream.

hopefully maybe we can punt him in january

One thing's for certain, we will get nowhere near the £2M that was apparently on the table during August.

Poor management.

Never mind Ferguson, I'm delighted that McCulloch hasn't just walked straight back into the first team.

He's been fit for a while now and he still hasn't made the bench. Does Smith now see him as surplus to requirements?

One can dream.

One thing's for certain, we will get nowhere near the £2M that was apparently on the table during August.

Poor management.

martin bains the man who does the buying and selling

One can dream.

Poor management.

And that's you being nowhere near as harsh as you could be.

An abhorrent decision from Bain and co.

One can dream.

Poor management.

martin bains the man who does the buying and selling

Unless we get a massive offer, i.e - Hutton, Smith is the man who sanctions all incoming and outgoing transfers. Martin Bain is simply a negotiator.