Guess the attendance

LegendofCoop

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure all tickets bought for the original game get counted even if the person doesnt turn up. :bouncy:

That's a good point as the club will only give an 'official' attendance taking season tickets & sales into account.

How many people actually turn up though is a different story!

Guest The Brown Brogue

Official attendance will surely be around 48,000 since we include season ticket holders in our attendance figures dont we?

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK IT WILL BE AS LOW AS 30K WHEN WE HAVE 42 THOUSAND SEASON TICKET HOLDERS.

Read the first post mate.

WHY WOULD PEOPLE RATHER WATCH OTHER TEAMS ON THE TV RATHER THAN THE TEAM THEY SUPPORT. 47,796

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK IT WILL BE AS LOW AS 30K WHEN WE HAVE 42 THOUSAND SEASON TICKET HOLDERS.

Yeah but is the point not that the crowd has to start at 42,000 as all season ticket holders are automatically counted, whether they attend or not ??

I dont know if thats the case for definite but pretty sure (tu)

WHY WOULD PEOPLE RATHER WATCH OTHER TEAMS ON THE TV RATHER THAN THE TEAM THEY SUPPORT. 47,796

Human nature mate.Some fans might not be arsed on a cold night to go to the game, or be short of lolly!

Yeah but is the point not that the crowd has to start at 42,000 as all season ticket holders are automatically counted, whether they attend or not ??

:D FFS it's a game....take a guess!! :harhar: I'm only asking how many folk you think will turn up! (tu)

Human nature mate.Some fans might not be arsed on a cold night to go to the game, or be short of lolly!

:D FFS it's a game....take a guess!! :harhar: I'm only asking how many folk you think will turn up! (tu)

I have took a guess :harhar:

50,000 :craphead:

officially :mutley:

how about making this interesting!!

if someone guesses this correctly that person can ask me or any other member to do 1 thing anything and it must be followed or you will be banned from RM!!!!

as I cant se someone guessing this!!

if someone guesses this correctly that person can ask me or any other member to do 1 thing anything and it must be followed or you will be banned from RM!!!!

Can i have 20,000 guesses :sherlock:

sure but you have 1 hour to post each guess :)

It is interesting already :angry2:

*gulp* Shall I be swimmin with da fishies tonight? :unsure:

It is interesting already :angry2:

*gulp* Shall I be swimmin with da fishies tonight? :unsure:

yes we have to pick on you !!