Left Midfield - who is next

jbm26896

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gota give aaron a chance we are also crying out for a midfielder to get 10+ a season we havent had 1 sinse albertz

What about Big Chazza Adam? Did he not get double figures a coouple of seasons ago?

If we are going to go with Lafferty, Novo, Aaron or McCulloch on the left then we have no choice but to bring Burke into the side on the opposite flank..

We are crying out for some sort of natural width and all the afore mentioned options for the left tend to cut inside rather than look to hit the byeline.

Adam, Beasley, McCulloch and Burke are not good enough for Rangers. At the moment its a toss up between Nacho and Lafferty but left side is definitely something we need to strengthen in Jan. Don't see any reason why Alan Gow wasn't played there last season and i still don't know why he hasn't been brought back up to play there. He's left footed for a start which i thought was a necessity when playin on the left side

Adam, Beasley, McCulloch and Burke are not good enough for Rangers. At the moment its a toss up between Nacho and Lafferty but left side is definitely something we need to strengthen in Jan. Don't see any reason why Alan Gow wasn't played there last season and i still don't know why he hasn't been brought back up to play there. He's left footed for a start which i thought was a necessity when playin on the left side

Sorry this is walters rangers, its not even a necessity to be a midfielder to play there :mutley:

Never thought I'd be saying this, but I think Burke should at least be given a chance on the right. Christ, even Whittaker might add an attacking outlet on the right. Against St Mirren I'd have a midfield of

Burke---Davis---Mendes---Beasley.

Of course we all know that if anyone is dropped to fit in a right winger it won't be Ferguson.

Walter needs to tell Beasley that he's getting 10/15 games there regardless of how he plays, just so he can get a bit of confidence.

It doesn't help players when the managers favourites play every week regardless, yet others get dropped for 2 months after a couple of bad games.

in the last few weeks we have seen: Beasley / Novo / Lafferty play left midfield , each one substituted for playing poorly

who is next , Adam / McCulloch / Burke /

it is a real problem position for us at the moment

who is your choice?

I'd like to see us play St Mirren with Beasley on the left and Burke or Novo on the right - Fergie on the bench.

Aaron as sub

I expect Adam or McCulloch though .

I'd give Beasley a proper chance - not 10, 15, 45, 60 minutes....but a good number of games.

I don't see the point in choping in changing every game.

Beasley is not the answer Muff, and you know it. :( Like it or not,with Thomson out,Charlie Adam is still our best option left mid-field. :(

If your'e looking for a wide man that can beat a defender, leave him for dead,and get the ball into the box,then JCD is your man,and that's no shit. :craphead:

With Thomson out? Would you play Thomson at left midfield?

:unsure::rolleyes:<cr>

Beasley prefers RW so that means another player out of position.

Let's see now Kirk CH playing RB ,Papac CH playing LB, Davis CM playingRW, Lafferty ST playing LW. wtf 4 players playing out of position regularly, not to mention when they play Novo, Lee, Witty,Dailly, and I'm sure Aaron played right mid

Give Aaron SOME time in the first gteam so we can judge what he has. Same with Lafferty up front.

Walter is playing so many players out of position it is ridiculous.

Adam has potential too, but needs to get slimmer and fitter judging by his display today.

why the hell did we even bother signing aaron if we arent going to play him. You dont get into the spanish under 21 side if you arent a good player. How the hell can charlie adam get a game ahead of aaron. We all know adam is not a good player, we have seen him playing badly enough times for us. Why not give aaron a chance, surely he cant be any worse than adam ffs.

So yesterday we went with Charlie Adam and he was awful - how you can bring someone in after 6 matches out - the last match he played in he was absolutely brutal. Does he continue to play there for 3 or 4 matches then find himself out for another 5 or 6 or will our manager drop him completely?

I find it strange that Adam gets a game and Aaron hasn't even been given a chance.