Left Midfield - who is next

jbm26896

in the last few weeks we have seen: Beasley / Novo / Lafferty play left midfield , each one substituted for playing poorly

who is next , Adam / McCulloch / Burke /

it is a real problem position for us at the moment

who is your choice?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd give Beasley a proper chance - not 10, 15, 45, 60 minutes....but a good number of games.

I don't see the point in choping in changing every game.

i agree , give him a run of games to see if he can produce ,i am not his biggest fan, but he keeps possesion well and can get past people

I'd give Beasley a proper chance - not 10, 15, 45, 60 minutes....but a good number of games.

Beasley is not the answer Muff, and you know it. :( Like it or not,with Thomson out,Charlie Adam is still our best option left mid-field. :(

If your'e looking for a wide man that can beat a defender, leave him for dead,and get the ball into the box,then JCD is your man,and that's no shit. :craphead:

Adam certainly isn't our answer but I wouldn't put it past our manager to bring him in from the cold.

I'd honestly give Beasley a proper chance and I'm not his biggest of fans.

Beasley for me.

Can you imagine if Walter dropped all his 'favourites' if they had 3 bad games in a row? Neither can I, and I can't see why DMB isn't afforded the same patience as them.

If it's not DMB, I'd like to see Aaron brought in to play left mid but drifting inside to use his excellent right foot.

I actually feel quite sorry for Lafferty.

He was looking decent enough upon arrival, and then that ridiculous wisdom teeth ordeal happened. I found the way the club tried to gloss over the fact that they got the whole injury diagnosis dreadfully wrong embarrassing.

I mean, how the hell did they think the back injury was linked to his wisdom teeth?!

But yeah, it's time for Beasley to make the position his own, and Aaron to be given a chance.

I said in another thread that I thought Lafferty was well short of a 3.5M player tonight (anybody disagree?) but I'd keep him there a bit longer. I don't really believe Beasley is going to do it - he's just too lightweight for the SPL. In the second half Lafferty started to look better and he is only 21 - he has size and speed and will improve if we play him

No really - it's not as if we have another player for that position who looks the part.

Beasley is not the answer Muff, and you know it. :( Like it or not,with Thomson out,Charlie Adam is still our best option left mid-field. :(

If your'e looking for a wide man that can beat a defender, leave him for dead,and get the ball into the box,then JCD is your man,and that's no shit. :craphead:

With Thomson out? Would you play Thomson at left midfield?

I'd play Beasley out of the options we have.

Is it Efrem or Bagci who plays for the Reserves on the wing and gets very good reviews?

Effy. But he'd get slated for being lightweight.

As long as they have a bit of consistency on the left mid I couldn't care if we played Neil Alexander, we can't keep chopping and changing as it can't exactly doing wonders for Papac either. Least last season he was always playing with either Lee or Adam who both track back rather than different types of LM.

Lafferty i know the lad is playing out of position but he certainly doesnt look good enough he might come good but being 4 points behind we cant afford passengers and at present thats all he is.