Everything Rangers going cheap at the moment in JJB

GOAT

Don't know why but all shirts are £14.99 and I mean ALL! Training gear is down by 50%!

JJB are fastly running out of stock tonight. I went to the fort and got the new tracksuit and the white top. For about a third of what it would have cost me last week. Tried to get the red top but it was sold out. Apparently one woman alone came in and BOUGHT TWENTY RED SHIRTS!

Get your arse down to JJB, everythings a bit of a steal.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JJB are on the verge of bankruptcy.

Hence the sale.

I was thinking that, but why just the Rangers stock?

Is it only Rangers stock?

If so, it might be something to do with the contract we have with them?

Maybe I'm wrong but that's what it sounds like according to the title.

It would seem really strange if it was.

Why is the goats picture "we won the league at ibrox 5 points clear" in green writing? :shifty:

They had that banner out when they beat us at Ibrox, shortly before we done them on the last day of the season for the league :D

Why is the goats picture "we won the league at ibrox 5 points clear" in green writing? :shifty:

They had that banner out when they beat us at Ibrox, shortly before we done them on the last day of the season for the league :D

Ah i see doh:lol: my bad :craphead:

Helicopter Sunday:

Any excuse! :mutley: