Everything Rangers going cheap at the moment in JJB

GOAT

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap. www.jjb.co.uk now says the shirts are all out of stock now- except for a few Kids sizes for the white top

Ignore jjb, they said that to me out of stock, so i phoned up and they said just go to rangers.co.uk megastore, they have tons :)

bought the home top yesterday for £44.99 :(

Where from? :unsure::(

local sports shop :(

They told me it was cheaper than getting it from JJB, as i would have to pay for delivery. Thought, fair enough :(

Sorry to hear mate, that sucks ass <_< robbers.

Crap. www.jjb.co.uk now says the shirts are all out of stock now- except for a few Kids sizes for the white top

Ignore jjb, they said that to me out of stock, so i phoned up and they said just go to rangers.co.uk megastore, they have tons :)

Thanks buddy. Much appreciated (tu)

what is going on at jjb, this is crazy. I am so glad i didnt buy the away kit last week i would have been pissed off if i had spent £45 on it. The tops are generally half price in january as i got the home top half price last year with davis on the back just after he had signed. Very odd to see such big reductions a quarter of the way through the season. Think my credit card is going to take a hammering today <_<

what is going on at jjb, this is crazy. I am so glad i didnt buy the away kit last week i would have been pissed off if i had spent £45 on it. The tops are generally half price in january as i got the home top half price last year with davis on the back just after he had signed. Very odd to see such big reductions a quarter of the way through the season. Think my credit card is going to take a hammering today <_<

the guy in the shop said it was an early christmas sale .

how long does delivery take from the rangers website btw?

2-3 days normally :)

thats a hell of a christmas sale. Last year the home tops were £40 to begin with and i got one for £20 at the end of january. This year the home tops were £45 but they have reduced them to £15 in the middle of november? I'm not complaining though :D

The people who complained about JJB can take a pat on the back, complaints about poor service and Rangers sportswear being hidden behind bheggars gear has hit home, big fall out with Rangers and word from the inner sanctum is Rangers going to open stores again ! ;):sherlock:

The people who complained about JJB can take a pat on the back, complaints about poor service and Rangers sportswear being hidden behind bheggars gear has hit home, big fall out with Rangers and word from the inner sanctum is Rangers going to open stores again ! ;):sherlock:

:D love the old rangers stores you could get everything from them . waiting to after the transfer window to get any names on the back of my tops though

the reason for this sale is simply that the umbro deal runs its 4 year course at the end of may 09' - the sale indicates to me that contract extension talks between rangers and umbro have not went well and Rangers have secured another sponser , maybe addidas or nike. id expect news of this early next year which would kill sales of tops , so this is why they are getting rid so early in the season they dont want to have a massive stock pile.

thats what i think ;)

if you notice on the Rangers megastore website the 60% sale only effects the umbro gear everything else is still full price ie watches , polo's , pens.

the reason for this sale is simply that the umbro deal runs its 4 year course at the end of may 09' - the sale indicates to me that contract extension talks between rangers and umbro have not went well and Rangers have secured another sponser , maybe addidas or nike. id expect news of this early next year which would kill sales of tops , so this is why they are getting rid so early in the season they dont want to have a massive stock pile.

thats what i think ;)

if you notice on the Rangers megastore website the 60% sale only effects the umbro gear everything else is still full price ie watches , polo's , pens.

nike have taken over umbro

Guest therabbitt

There is for sure going to a be a lot of disgruntled fans is JJB do go to the wall?

If Rangers were to reopen their stores - would they try to rehire the same staff as previous? Would the staff want to go back is perhaps more to the point!?

Was in today at the Fort and i walked in they were playing never walk alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked that was playing and everybody saying the Rangers deal is over i thought are they just ramping up the level to annoy.

But it was a ad for something for Liverpool , but also theres next to nothing in the way of a rangers shop in there now.

There is for sure going to a be a lot of disgruntled fans is JJB do go to the wall?

If Rangers were to reopen their stores - would they try to rehire the same staff as previous? Would the staff want to go back is perhaps more to the point!?

I doubt it there is only one :willy:

Woohoo!!

Got a knock on the door at 1:30 this afternoon! UPS delivery guy standin there with my top!! He's probably never had such a good welcome!! :lol:

That was exactly 36 hours it took from when I ordered it online! :clap: Well done JJB & UPS!!!

Wearin it with pride right now! Ya stottar!!!! ;):rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

Woohoo!!

Got a knock on the door at 1:30 this afternoon! UPS delivery guy standin there with my top!! He's probably never had such a good welcome!! :lol:

That was exactly 36 hours it took from when I ordered it online! :clap: Well done JJB & UPS!!!

Wearin it with pride right now! Ya stottar!!!! ;):rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

same thing here ordered on saturday night come home about 3 o'clock in the house for about 10 minutes then knock at the door with my top if only the royal mail had service like that !

(Long time lurker/reader but haven't quite got into the posting malarkay yet :rolleyes: )

Anyhoo, I'm just back from the store at the stadium and they've just received a massive delivery while we were there. Staff said they had a delivery yesterday as well which they haven't managed to get onto the shop floor yet which is all sale stuff as well. Said they're trying to get it all unpacked as fast as they can so it seems that there is loads more bargains to be had. They were telling people to ring them tonight or tomorrow morning to see exactly what had arrived in the delivery.