Everything Rangers going cheap at the moment in JJB

GOAT

Guest Andypendek

You have to say, the JJB deal has not been a roaring success. What does their imminent demise mean for Wigan, I wonder?

And more worryingly, does it mean a January move for Emile Heskey?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is the goats picture "we won the league at ibrox 5 points clear" in green writing? :shifty:

brilliantse0bd7.jpg

True story here. After they beat us that game, my pal sent me that picture I kept it because I hoped it would bite them in the arse. It did and I sent him the picture back with something like "I bet you feel like a right couple of fannies now, eh?" wrote on it. Someone will probably still have it, cos I then posted it on about every Rangers forum we have.

You have to say, the JJB deal has not been a roaring success. What does their imminent demise mean for Wigan, I wonder?

And more worryingly, does it mean a January move for Emile Heskey?

Heskey is a quality player!

Why is the goats picture "we won the league at ibrox 5 points clear" in green writing? :shifty:

brilliantse0bd7.jpg

True story here. After they beat us that game, my pal sent me that picture I kept it because I hoped it would bite them in the arse. It did and I sent him the picture back with something like "I bet you feel like a right couple of fannies now, eh?" wrote on it. Someone will probably still have it, cos I then posted it on about every Rangers forum we have.

funnypic50qm7.jpg

??

That was weird, I was just talking about this and I do a search on google looking for pictures of our fans at Parkhead and this came up!

ermnaw9cg.jpg

That's the original one of that picture, and I started it. My claim to fame.

brilliantse0bd7.jpg

funnypic50qm7.jpg

??

See if you look at that one, he's actually deleted my part of it and replaced it with his own. I should have got a copyright! :lol:

brilliantse0bd7.jpg

That was your pal :lol:

fantastic :lol:

forgot to say I hope JJB go bust so we can have our own shops back (tu)

That would mean we've made a £24 million in 2 years profit compared to £2 million if we did not have JJB. I think that makes sense :unsure:

They had that banner out when they beat us at Ibrox, shortly before we done them on the last day of the season for the league :D

Ah i see doh:lol: my bad :craphead:

Ahh yes wee Scott McDonald ... whatever happened to him? :rolleyes:

Guest Andypendek
forgot to say I hope JJB go bust so we can have our own shops back (tu)

That would mean we've made a £24 million in 2 years profit compared to £2 million if we did not have JJB. I think that makes sense :unsure:

That would assume JJB paid the 24m upfront, which seems unlikely. They probably still owe us plenty on that deal, and when they go bust we won't see a sov.