Everything Rangers going cheap at the moment in JJB

GOAT

I feel JJB are going down the tubes and trying to bring in as much money as possible to appease people they owe money too.

They have to be seen as trying to make as much money as possible.

Wetheter or not the deal with Umbro is finished next May has nothing to do with it really. Why bring out a brand new top and a few weeks later, sell it cheaply.

They need to make money because of the administration thing.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in today at the Fort and i walked in they were playing never walk alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked that was playing and everybody saying the Rangers deal is over i thought are they just ramping up the level to annoy.

But it was a ad for something for Liverpool , but also theres next to nothing in the way of a rangers shop in there now.

Haha, aye same here. It had me confused for a bit until I heard the mention of Liverpool. Got my away top yesterday. Was going to get DAVIS 35 on it, but they had no 3s.

And I paid £45 f*cken quid for my top a few months back :angry2:

We all did m8.

Meh, these things happen. Prices come down all the time for various reasons. Sometimes it bites you on the ass, other times you benefit from it.

Ah well.

Nah, surely if they were going down they would have a sale on all lines in stock. Being only Rangers stuff on sale highlights that it must be an issue with the Club itself.

The other stuff like jewelry, ornaments and so on can be sold or moved on at the same price for auditors, but strips are not so easily sold at full price.

I think they need to get loads of money in right now for whatever reason? I may be wrong ;)

Just got the red goalies top for £15 - asked about the drop in price, needless to say they "Haven't a Clue"...

I don't think Murray and JJB will be parting company because of 'our treatment' though - my guess is that they're going bust, well selling our Tops £5 more than in other stores what could they expect? <cr>

I am gutted - just bought the away top for 45 bunce 2 weeks ago

Thats pure pish mate. Can't believe thats down in price to its only been out for bout 4 weeks

I put off buying a top cos i thought the cost was unreasonable.

Now I have one at 1/3 the price.

Smug Loyal :craphead: