Everything Rangers going cheap at the moment in JJB

GOAT

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so mad! I was in Glasgow today, popped into JJB and say the Rangers third kit shirt for £12.99! I was furious, it's the same top that I payed £35 for two days ago! My mum is going to phone JJB and see if they will give me the difference back, the guy in JJB in Glasgow said that they should! I BETTER get it back!

Got the third top for £14.99 today :D

Still, must be gutting for those who bought the same top for £45 last week!

Gutting for me! I bought that two two days ago! Furious! Just wait until i get my mum on the phone! :craphead:

Looks like JJB are about to go down the toilet. I know that we have an agreement with the company , but I've never been a fan of them. Undertrained staff , otherwise crap gear and always a magnet for neds in the locale.

The bad news is that your local JJB will be , likely as not , replaced by a Pound World. So the neds remain :angry2:

Got the third top for £14.99 today :D

Still, must be gutting for those who bought the same top for £45 last week!

Gutting for me! I bought that two two days ago! Furious! Just wait until i get my mum on the phone! :craphead:

Aslong as you still have the reciept and haven't wore it then they'll refund the difference.

Anyone else having problems registering?

I have added a shirt to my basket but haven't got a password to confirm my order. I can't see any login/register button! :unsure:

Fuckin typical, they'll be sold out before I get one! :angry2:

Add the shirt to the basket, checkout then it'll let you register. Just did it with no problems at all. Got myself Home and Third shirts as a birthday pressie to myself (vain I know :D) for next week and aRangers doog lead for my parent's new 12 week old border collie. :D

Anyone else having problems registering?

I have added a shirt to my basket but haven't got a password to confirm my order. I can't see any login/register button! :unsure:

Fuckin typical, they'll be sold out before I get one! :angry2:

Add the shirt to the basket, checkout then it'll let you register. Just did it with no problems at all. Got myself Home and Third shirts as a birthday pressie to myself (vain I know :D) for next week and aRangers doog lead for my parent's new 12 week old border collie. :D

I just did that but it won't get past the fact there's no password under the email address option!! :unsure:

Yeah, I noticed this at the game today. Me and my mate went for a look in the store just before and I noticed it. It wasn't well advertised though. Also, during the game, we heard someone talking about it and someone said it was only for today... but I don't think this is true.

I'm doing Xmas shopping for mates and buying stuff with my B Day cash right now :P

spoke to a guy in JJB on argyle st- he reckoned that JJB wasnt going under, which makes sense considering that nothing else was on sale...could it be a strategy by nike to get rid of all umbro rangers stock, ready for re-branding next season?

It was my birthday yesterday, and as part of it my mum and dad got me the new 3rd kit, costing £44.99, he bought the top on wednesday and when I read the papers yesterday it seems ALL Rangers tops have 60% off them at JJB. So we took it back down and we did get our money back (only to be re-buy the top at £14.99), but when we asked why the massive redution, the guy said JJB got a phonecall yesterday telling them to take 60% off ALL umbro items!!!

Whats that about? The top only came out at end of October!! Another new set of Home/Away/3rd tops next season?? Or since Nike bought Umbro will we be changing to Nike???

It was my birthday yesterday, and as part of it my mum and dad got me the new 3rd kit, costing £44.99, he bought the top on wednesday and when I read the papers yesterday it seems ALL Rangers tops have 60% off them at JJB. So we took it back down and we did get our money back (only to be re-buy the top at £14.99), but when we asked why the massive redution, the guy said JJB got a phonecall yesterday telling them to take 60% off ALL umbro items!!!

Whats that about? The top only came out at end of October!! Another new set of Home/Away/3rd tops next season?? Or since Nike bought Umbro will we be changing to Nike???

In the same boat mate, was my birthday yesterday and I got the new 3rd top, that cost £44.99,couldn't take it back though cause I got Mendes on the back n they dont do refunds for kits with printing <_<