Well Kris, I don't see a 6 pack there

Nereida_Gallardo_3.JPG

Ronaldo's burd.

What a gay bastard, eh! doh

Its called MONEY papa.

:craphead:

No-one's saying it's not, but he could get any burd out there.

I've got no problem admitting I'm jealous :(

He could get any burd out there yes, but that doesn't mean he'd be happy with them, they'd be after one thing :P

He doesn't have to worry about that.

He'd get so many burds that he'd be able to pick the one that he'd be happiest with.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now here's a physique :Animation44-dont over use:

56941922-3924.jpg

Who is this - is he one of our reserves ? Its obvious this man has never been out drinking with his team mates - only gay guys have bodies like that!

I'm sure that i read some where that ronaldo doesn't drink as he doesn't like it and also his brother and dad are both alcoholic's/junkies

Leaving aside the homoerotic stuff, what's really pathetic about Boyd is his arms and shoulders - no upper body strength at all - no wonder he gets pushed off the ball by centre backs so easily.

Fair enough though - that was last season and he does look a good bit fitter now.

So how about getting the shirt off next time you score (a goal) Kris? - there's obviously a few guys on here who would like that.

Not a patch on Sebo's physique :craphead:

In all fairness Sebo got himself into great shape before we sold him.

I agree and was being serious, an absolute beast of a boy he turned himself into.

Mind u, did you see his burd?

Yeah, let's all stare and the buff man and make comments on his physique!

He's dreeeeeamy!

EDIT: Just seen the homoerotica explosion on the second page here. This comment is redundant.

:craphead: where is the toned physique then Adonis?

KrisBoyd_902469.jpg

In terms of 90-minute (or 2 x 45 min) performances, Boyd has demonstrated some improvement, but he still has a long, long way to go if he wants to aspire to the level of a serious footballing athlete. (Or to the level of, say, an archetypal EPL-level striker.)

I don't want to sound too negative/stingy about his progress though, as I do believe he can be a better player if he committs to an athlete's lifestyle completely.

:craphead: where is the toned physique then Adonis?

KrisBoyd_902469.jpg

In terms of 90-minute (or 2 x 45 min) performances, Boyd has demonstrated some improvement, but he still has a long, long way to go if he wants to aspire to the level of a serious footballing athlete. (Or to the level of, say, an archetypal EPL-level striker.)

I don't want to sound too negative/stingy about his progress though, as I do believe he can be a better player if he committs to an athlete's lifestyle completely.

Pretty much the way i see his situation at the current time as well.