Craig Levein

BlueSuedeSambas

Although we all know that McCoist will probably be the next manager of Rangers I find it interesting that in numerous polls and "who would you like to manage Rangers threads" there are actually a decent number of members on this board who would like to see him "get the gig" at Ibrox.

I thought we as a fanbase prided ourselves on our clubs principles of doing things with respect and dignity?

Remember when he was at Hearts and he ranted at Dougie McDonald. He landed himself a fine and actually refused to pay it. The incident got so out of hand that it nearly ended up in the Court Of Session.

Although what he was saying might have been correct I think the way he acted when he slated Mike McCurry in "that" post match interview was like something more akin to how a small child would act.

And despite the fact that guys like Lee Wilkie, John Daly and Darren Dods are all regulars in his starting eleven, we have seen him publically slate Hamilton's approach to the game so much that he is pretty much involved in a war of words with their boss Billy Reid at this moment in time.

I'm sure their are plenty more examples, but I don't want to go looking for them.

Anyway my point is I really struggle to understand why anybody would ever want that greeting faced, winging bast*rd to ever manage Rangers.

He's fast becoming worse than Jim Jeffries in the moaning stakes. The thing that i don't like is how aggressive he comes across when he challenges a decision. Sure, it's fair enough to disagree, but he seems to attack the officials with real venom.

I don't see why people want him for the job. Sure, he's done well at Dundee Utd, but we all already knew he's capable when it comes to the SPL. The last big job he got he looked totally out of his depth.

That's also a bit like Jeffries actually. Good in the SPL, but a total failure when trying to make that step up.

he is a serial moaner...

but I love the fact you can see he hurts when he loses...and the way he has this DU team playing, I think he could do something at a bigger club personally whether that's Rangers is a different matter

Although we all know that McCoist will probably be the next manager of Rangers I find it interesting that in numerous polls and "who would you like to manage Rangers threads" there are actually a decent number of members on this board who would like to see him "get the gig" at Ibrox.

I thought we as a fanbase prided ourselves on our clubs principles of doing things with respect and dignity?

Remember when he was at Hearts and he ranted at Dougie McDonald. He landed himself a fine and actually refused to pay it. The incident got so out of hand that it nearly ended up in the Court Of Session.

Although what he was saying might have been correct I think the way he acted when he slated Mike McCurry in "that" post match interview was like something more akin to how a small child would act.

And despite the fact that guys like Lee Wilkie, John Daly and Darren Dods are all regulars in his starting eleven, we have seen him publically slate Hamilton's approach to the game so much that he is pretty much involved in a war of words with their boss Billy Reid at this moment in time.

I'm sure their are plenty more examples, but I don't want to go looking for them.

Anyway my point is I really struggle to understand why anybody would ever want that greeting faced, winging bast*rd to ever manage Rangers.

I think you only needed the headline, then that line mate (tu)

Totally agree

Christ!we moan when nobody at the club will stand up for us, then we say Levein's a moaning bastard doh make up your mind's please.

TBO I wouldn' t want him either, but would prefer him to Ally. depends how much we can afford for a new manager when Walter goes, IMO he's the best bet, If all we can afford is someone from Scotland.

Christ!we moan when nobody at the club will stand up for us, then we say Levein's a moaning bastard doh make up your mind's please.

There is a huge difference between standing up for yourself and being a greeting faced wee tadger.