"The Famine Song" Debate Continues.

MayboleLoyal_atb

According to earlier reports the guy is already banned from Ibrox (though maybe not for life) plus Parkhead and Hampden! While he is obviously a balloon (at best) it is wrong that he seems to have had the sectarian/racist tag added to his offence based on stuff he didn't sing and the Gers crowd don't sing i.e. the so-called "full version" of the song that has been put on the internet by some eejit.

Was it not one of his witnesses that's banned from those three stadiums?

Rangers last night vowed to ban yob Walls for life.

:no: shameful.

Why do you say that, because of the harshness of the ban or because he is being banned?

I would say he was meaning because he is being banned.

that was it (tu)

The guy had a long line of convictions much like Timmy who ran onto the park and got them in trouble. What do you want the club to do? Ignore his behaviour until he runs on the pitch and lands us with a £50k fine ?

Didn't know anything of the stuff he did previous. I just thought he was banned for singing the lines "The famine's over, why don't you go home"

He has been done for breach of the peace with a football aggravation and for an offence with racial aggravations previously .

Clearly hasnt learned a lesson and it might be worse next time so good riddance i say and well done to the club (tu)

According to earlier reports the guy is already banned from Ibrox (though maybe not for life) plus Parkhead and Hampden! While he is obviously a balloon (at best) it is wrong that he seems to have had the sectarian/racist tag added to his offence based on stuff he didn't sing and the Gers crowd don't sing i.e. the so-called "full version" of the song that has been put on the internet by some eejit.

Was it not one of his witnesses that's banned from those three stadiums?

Maybe I got it wrong, not sure.

Anyway it was the guy's own fault he got done. He should have sat down one of the times he was told. But stuff he didn't sing and the Rangers support don't sing shouldn't have been brought into it.

I hope Flower Of Scotland does get banned, Tartan Army is full of Aberdeen, Hibs and Celtic Cunts, who always get away with singing sick, or sectarian songs.

Plus the Tartan Army boo'ed God Save The Queen against Northern Ireland, what kind of stupid cunts, who boo there own national anthem

I hope Flower Of Scotland does get banned, Tartan Army is full of Aberdeen, Hibs and Celtic Cunts, who always get away with singing sick, or sectarian songs.

Plus the Tartan Army boo'ed God Save The Queen against Northern Ireland, what kind of stupid cunts, who boo there own national anthem

Exactly mate (tu)

and where abouts in Livingston are you from mate?

If they were to now ban the FOS along with TFS because of words in the full lyrics, whats to stop them banning GSTQ [rebellious Scots to crush] thin edge of the wedge here IMO.

But that verse in GSTQ has never been used for many a years so pointless saying ban GSTQ

If they were to now ban the FOS along with TFS because of words in the full lyrics, whats to stop them banning GSTQ [rebellious Scots to crush] thin edge of the wedge here IMO.

But that verse in GSTQ has never been used for many a years so pointless saying ban GSTQ

pointless saying ban TFOS and TFS as well!!

True as there is no Racism especially in TFS.

Last reply was only regarding a verse that has never been sung for god knows how long.

Will you all be singing it tomorro?

Personally im very weary about it but if i know everyones behind me i could be persuaded :D

If I was at the game yes I would sing it.

Good to hear it, how come your not going to make it?

Don't have a ticket for the game & make arrangement to go to clubland the morra night.

Personally im very weary about it but if i know everyones behind me i could be persuaded :D

would sing it if i was going but unfortunately i cant make it cos its my birthday and i have other plans which cannot be moved

Imo we should just sing it when we play the tims. Keep it out the spotlight, even though there's nothing wrong wae it, then give it full voice when the bheggars come to Ibrox. Would let this all die down for a bit and give the timmys a fall sense of security. :D

would sing it if i was going but unfortunately i cant make it cos its my birthday and i have other plans which cannot be moved

Happy Birthday when it comes then

If I was at the game yes I would sing it.

Good to hear it, how come your not going to make it?

Don't have a ticket for the game & make arrangement to go to clubland the morra night.

Nae luck, enjoy being "E'd out yer tits"

True as there is no Racism especially in TFS.

Last reply was only regarding a verse that has never been sung for god knows how long.

Agree its fuckin' stupid, but if they want to use the law whats to stop them, got to be vigilant, used GSTQ as an example but there's tons of others, we'll be issude with fuckin' gags at the turnstiles soon at this rate, [remember when the fitba' was for letting aff steam!!]