What is hard to accept

minstral

i just cant get my head round how we have managed to turn a 3 point lead into a 7 point deficit. the manager and team should take a long hard look at themselves. no passion no fight, cant pass a ball and lack of ideas. i have seen some bad rangers teams and this one has to be one of the worst.

i just cant get my head round how we have managed to turn a 3 point lead into a 7 point deficit. the manager and team should take a long hard look at themselves. no passion no fight, cant pass a ball and lack of ideas. i have seen some bad rangers teams and this one has to be one of the worst.

I think the fact the scum are so poor is equally as sickening. Its not as if were trailing a team with the likes of Larsson and Sutton...

Their pish, but they don't have a tactically inept manager, a chairman with no heart, or as many primadonnas as we do...

Personally i think we will continue to go sideways for years unless the club is stripped from head to toe...

And some of our true club morals re-installed :rangers:

I think the fact the scum are so poor is equally as sickening. Its not as if were trailing a team with the likes of Larsson and Sutton...

Their pish, but they don't have a tactically inept manager, a chairman with no heart, or as many primadonnas as we do...

Personally i think we will continue to go sideways for years unless the club is stripped from head to toe...

They're getting by on the variety of their squad as opposed to the quality I reckon.

They tend to play players in their right positions too. Also, if they need to win they stay cool and keep at it. We flap a bit and Kris Boyd goes elbows into who ever's nearest.

They tend to play players in their right positions too. Also, if they need to win they stay cool and keep at it. We flap a bit and Kris Boyd goes elbows into who ever's nearest.

(tu)

They are all arrogant, ignorant, stubborn, useless bastards - after the Kaunas shambles everyone associated with Rangers should be bursting their bollocks to make up for it.

It's an absolute disgrace.

It doesn't help when Dundee United, Motherwell, Hearts and Aberdeen are always spirited when they play us away from home. Shouldn't be used an excuse, we have more than enough quality to beat them. Walter Smith just has not tactical knowledge, end of.

Some of Walter's selections are mind-boggling. His faith in McCulloch, Adam and Whittaker is overwhelming.

I believe he gave Webster a three year contract as he saw him replacing Weir. When he heard he was badly injured again he started to train McCulloch as a CH.

I really believe this.

Agree totally , we are wallowing and in danger of seeing the mob at the girodome run away with the league for seasons to come

there were no refs to blame yestarday or linsmen but we can blame them for all the other weeks the arseholes we wouldnt be 7 point behind but if they did there jobs right all them weeks ago

Don't agree with that at all. Yes they have made some poor decisions but the blame lies with our management and players.

It doesn't help when Dundee United, Motherwell, Hearts and Aberdeen are always spirited when they play us away from home. Shouldn't be used an excuse, we have more than enough quality to beat them. Walter Smith just has not tactical knowledge, end of.

Are they only 'spirited' when they play us?

Except for aberdeen.

We have a squad which has poor to mediocre player vastly outnumbering the few decent to good players.

We have a squad who, in the vast majority, do not care or understand what it is and what it should mean to wear the jersey.

We have a squad full of players who cannot achieve the basics of a full time footballer; the ability to control the ball,beat opponents,tackle or even achieve a decent level of success in finding one of their own team with a pass.

Many of the squad are unfit, some do not have a competent level of balance to manage to run without falling over.

The signings over the past 2 years have been laughable unless you care about Rangers, the management strategy is consistently bad, and I include last season where extreme luck and unbelievable defensive rearguard action of a few masked the failure of the system to stop opponents having unchallenged shots at goal.

But what grates with me is a manager who either is blind to failing performances or too stubborn to learn lessons and take action on warnings in games and the lack of pride in performance of too many players who should be nowhere near a RANGERS TEAM.

If anyone here inherited or got to manage a team, in the spl or any other professional league, how many of our players would you really want to sign. For me it would be very few, be honest and count those you would want to ensure you could win a trophy for your new team.

Thanks Muff.

I started watching Ranges in the fifties when, if we lost a goal, often players would have their hands round the throat of a player they thought had let the team down; a goal lost was a source of lost pride and a game lost was a disaster.

I watch this team where players stand around while opponents move and react, where we are second to almost every ball.

I supported the club in good times in the fifties and the golden years of the early sixties, suffered as Celtic dominated for 9 years but although it was painful we had a great team with great players who stood tall despite lack of success and I believe that player for player we were better but they were an exceptional team. Then we had a good success later.

My lowest time was in the year just before the Holmes/Souness revolution when I sat, in my thirties, in tears as I watched a team with no direction, full of similarly mediocre signings from other teams, struggle against dross. A club which the owner wanted nothing to do with, managed by a former hero who was initially successful in his return but had lost his power and was struggling personally.

I thought that the club, already in freefall, was going to go belly up, "fans" had deserted and it was a soulless place to be.

I do not want to go through that again and I do not want a very poor Celtic team to go on and dominate scottish football without being challenged.There are many similarities and I am very much afraid that we are going down that road unless something is done very soon.

There is lack of passion, lack of pride as well as lack of ability on the playing side and indecision and poor judgement being shown on the management side.

There is lack of passion, lack of pride as well as lack of ability on the playing side and indecision and poor judgement being shown on the management side.

Agree with everything you said in your posts. This one sentence sums it up succinctly, though we do have a (very) few players who know what it means to wear the jersey.

A massive problem is Smith plating duds like Lafferty and Adam out wide and Darche up front.

Broadfoot is showing now what alot of us have been saying for months(he's rotten)......lets look at the Walter Smith mentality

GK.McGregor(injured keeper)

RB. Broadfoot(poor centre half)

CB. Bougherra(good player)

CB.Weir(38 and struggling)

LB.Whittaker(a right back with no left foor)

RW Lafferty(a beanpole centre forward target man who is left footted)

CM Ferguson(still unfit)

CM. Mendes(our best by a mile)

LW.Adam(a central midfielder with no pace and overweight)

CF.Boyd(playing not bad)

CF.Carcheville(worst strike rate since Sebo who canny control a ball )

We play a centre forward at centre half in McCulloch

Rangers 2008,7 points behind a fuckin rank beggars side who canny beat a poor Danish side.

What must Aaron,Fleck,McMillan,Furman,Shinnie and Loy must be thinking.

In my opinion even beating that shite 3 more time this season won't win us the league...I went every week from 1980-1986 until Souness arrived and this side reminds me of that.......a few good players dotted about but the rest are dreadful

I think it's game over now bud.

That mob are rotten but Smith will only play his buddies so it will always be no pace,no skill and no idea .

Tell me one top manager who would play so many mediocre players and even more so in their wrong positions.??

Dont worry everything will be ok when Davies get back and Fergie is fit again :mutley:

Aye that will be right