Be interesting to see

reddrock

Will be interesting to see if Walter sticks to his guns going forward and continues to use players in correct postions , continues to use Aaron and maintains the non selection of mcCulloch , Adam a co

while we should no get carried away with the result against ten man Hamilton , we should hope that the side will have a similar look to it going forward and hopefully give us a level of consitency we have not seen this season.

I for one feel we have more about us when Miller and davis are in the side

Thoughts Guys

Will we change a team where the players played in their natural position and won 7-1 back to defenders in midfield and vice versa?

Only at Rangers and under Smith would this even be a question!

Your right papa , and thats the problem eh

Will we change a team where the players played in their natural position and won 7-1 back to defenders in midfield and vice versa?

Only at Rangers and under Smith would this even be a question!

The only thing more depressing than that statement is that the answer to your question is probably yes :(

We will see soon enough as this is a big test for everyone involved on Saturday at Tannadice where we have our poorest away record in recent years.

I would imagine after Saturday's result it must be a "same again lads" team line-up and formation, and if we can manage not to gift an early goal, and we outfight United who will be very physical, especially in midfield, we can win comfortably and send the message to the piggery where the scum are playing the current in form team of the SPL.

Its a tough game against Utd coming up, so i would not be at all surprised to see Beasley drop out For Adam. WS has a habit of playing him in bigger games as he thinks he has "something to offer" the side.

Broadfoot may come back in for Whittaker

Cant see many other changes though because the side pretty much picks itself now.

If everyone is fit i can see Walter going

-----McGreggor-----

Kirk---Weir--Magic---Sasa

Davis--Fergie--Mendes--Adam

-----Miller-----Boyd

I hope im wrong though and Adam is nowhere near the side

, and we outfight United who will be very physical, especially in midfield,

In a nutshell for me.

Without Thomson we struggle to compete in such aspects. Not only against Utd but against many other teams - especially Celtic.

Its a tough game against Utd coming up, so i would not be at all surprised to see Beasley drop out For Adam. WS has a habit of playing him in bigger games as he thinks he has "something to offer" the side.

Cant see many other changes though because the side pretty much picks itself now.

-----McGreggor-----

-----Miller-----Boyd

In Smiths interview after the game on Saturday he said that he hoped the game would kickstart Beasleys season, so I think it's safe to say he'll be playing from the start against the arabs. Smith also said that Broadfoot had been given a 2 week break from playing and training, therefore that points to Whittaker keeping his place also.

-----McGreggor-----

-----Miller-----Boyd

In Smiths interview after the game on Saturday he said that he hoped the game would kickstart Beasleys season, so I think it's safe to say he'll be playing from the start against the arabs. Smith also said that Broadfoot had been given a 2 week break from playing and training, therefore that points to Whittaker keeping his place also.

Never seen the interview but glad to hear it. Beasley needs a good run out as he as been great when playing for his country.

As for Whittaker he also could do with a run out in his natural position.

I would still drop McGreggor though as his mistakes are becoming more and more regular and Alexander has been pretty solid

beasley was not great on saturday

but the same team should play again against utd

Defo agree with that, can't expect the team to have any consistency with changing the team every week (barring injuries etc)

I think the use of Aaron was based on the fact we were 6-1 up.

Otherwise, i dont think we'll see him get regular for a while.

Would be nice though.

And even after saying that, you back Walter doh

keep the same line up! anyone got a link to smith saying broadfoot was getting a 2 week break?

It was in his Radio Scotland/Sportsound interview after the match. Dunno if it's in print anywhere, but he definitely said that in response to Chick Youngs question regarding the reason behind Broadfoot being "dropped". I'll check the BBC website.

I'd give Whittaker the run that Broadfoot was given last season. Hopefully he takes his chance and makes the position his own - if he can't then he should be moved on aswell.

Anyone know who the ref is,hope its M.McCurry.............would love to see Lavein,s face if it was.

Iain Brines.

I'd give Whittaker the run that Broadfoot was given last season. Hopefully he takes his chance and makes the position his own - if he can't then he should be moved on aswell.

Anyone know who the ref is,hope its M.McCurry.............would love to see Lavein,s face if it was.

Iain Brines.

I'd like Whittaker to get a run too, but he really needs to cut out the calamities.

Brines = :anguish: