Saturday - How confident are we

I can see this being a 1-1 draw

Got a draw written all over it.

When we are all cocky thinking we have an easy win, we dont.

When they are all cocky thinking they have an easy win, they dont.

You can guarentee that. I get very nervous when we as a support start to get a bit overconfident.

You would honestly think Tynecastle, love st, tannadice etc had never happend.

Oh, and you can bet the mortgage on Big Lee or Adam coming back in at LM for they have the experience.

Cmon guys, Celtic arnt a very very poor team lol. The way both teams are playing, im not sure anyone will score :\. But im hoping we can win the game comfortably, mabey a 2 - 0 win. Its all about the first goal for me, if Celtic score first, we will be in trouble. And to the guy who said Falkirk deserved a point, dont be an idiot. Falkirk are awful, they dont deserve to be in the league. Celtic deserved the 3 points wherever we like it or not.

Cmon guys, Celtic arnt a very very poor team lol. The way both teams are playing, im not sure anyone will score :\. But im hoping we can win the game comfortably, mabey a 2 - 0 win. Its all about the first goal for me, if Celtic score first, we will be in trouble. And to the guy who said Falkirk deserved a point, dont be an idiot. Falkirk are awful, they dont deserve to be in the league. Celtic deserved the 3 points wherever we like it or not.

welcome to rmed...

:pipe:

I'm not sure, part of me thinks walter has the beating of chesney but I'm worried bout the defence.

We do seem to step it up in these old firm games, so I'll go for 2-1.

Celtic are a poor team and they are 4 points ahead of us! We have the weakest squad for many years,we are extremely weak on the right side of defence and on the left of midfield and we also have to factor in Walters usual surprise pick.

We have too many players who are of poor standard and others whose form is inconsistent.

I think it will be close and the result depends on what team Walter selects and what tactics (if any) are used. As usual,in old firm matches, I will go with apprehension and hope to come home elated, but these matches are never easy to predict.

We tend to do better when we are underdogs and under pressure and flop when players think they are in for an easy time which is why we drop points against far poorer teams.

Any sort of win will do me and to think it will be easy is just bravado or wishful thinking.

we also have to factor in Walters usual surprise pick.

Do you think he puts a list of all the shit players we have's, names into a bag & picks one out to surprise us with on the day? :D

Only those whose name starts with A and ends in M. Seriously a lot of his selections regularly baffle me because they tend to have little to do with form or performance.

I just don't know what to expect they will be fired up for revenge so it will be a battle. We have dropped points against St Mirrin, Dundee Utd Motherwell Herz so I feel cautious

their Falkirk result though may give them false confidence as that result really flattered them.

our midfield looks stronger but its who we use in the wide areas thats a problem