Potentially £12 million pounds to us

Rumour control has surfaced once again with so much paper talk and gossip flying around, but even if two of the rumours are true we could have a minimum potential of £12 million pounds to play with as long as Walter is allowed to use the money to help strengthen the squad.

£7.5 million for McGregor

£4.5 million for Bougherra

Not only would they be off the wage bill, but that depends on the wages we offer other potential players, we could possibly buy two defenders for the price of Bougherra, one being Tonel, the other who knows, and possibly buy another goalkeeper for maybe 2 or 3 million.

We also don't know which other players we will manage to get of our wage bill, some with and some without fees, and yes some of the money raised will go to cutting down our debts but who on here actually believe that any money raise/saved will all go to the debts, surely only the most cynical of us.

Rather than fall into the doom and gloom mentality that some of us seem to revel in, why don't we look at this with a bit more positivity, if we manage to get rid of the deadwood, and if we do sell a couple (and only a couple) of our better assetts then we could potentially buy a better calibre of player for the rest of this season.

On last years form, McGregor was a no sell. So far this year he hasn't impressed though and 7.5mil would be very hard to turn down when we have an able deputy sitting in the wings.

On last years form, McGregor was a no sell. So far this year he hasn't impressed though and 7.5mil would be very hard to turn down when we have an able deputy sitting in the wings.

I hear what you're saying because this season he has been a bit of a liability especially in the air, but i reckon if we stand by him and do everything possible not to sell we could see the form he had last year again.

Rumour control has surfaced once again with so much paper talk and gossip flying around, but even if two of the rumours are true we could have a minimum potential of £12 million pounds to play with as long as Walter is allowed to use the money to help strengthen the squad.

Not only would they be off the wage bill, but that depends on the wages we offer other potential players, we could possibly buy two defenders for the price of Bougherra, one being Tonel, the other who knows, and possibly buy another goalkeeper for maybe 2 or 3 million.

We also don't know which other players we will manage to get of our wage bill, some with and some without fees, and yes some of the money raised will go to cutting down our debts but who on here actually believe that any money raise/saved will all go to the debts, surely only the most cynical of us.

Rather than fall into the doom and gloom mentality that some of us seem to revel in, why don't we look at this with a bit more positivity, if we manage to get rid of the deadwood, and if we do sell a couple (and only a couple) of our better assetts then we could potentially buy a better calibre of player for the rest of this season.

7.5 Mil. for McGregor ? :lol: If someone offered a quarter of that sum,I'd bite his hand off.

7.5 Mil. for McGregor ? :lol: If someone offered a quarter of that sum,I'd bite his hand off.

Well, PB maybe a bit harsh, but for 3m - 4m anyone could have him in my opinion.

Out:

Bougherra £4.5

Mcgregor £6M

Dailly

Hemdani £250k

Gow £250k

Webster

Burke

£11M

In:

Tonel £3M

Stranzl - Loan

Bosman Keeper

£8M left to play about with for wide players or full backs, obviously it isnt quite as easy as that :(

Yeah,lets sell our best players to service the debt and keep the deadwood

Sounds like an awesome plan to me (tu)

All this money will NOT GO ON THE TEAM.Rangers are a pitiful excuse for a big club these days & I agree with you 100%.

What fuckin goods money when we sell our best players all the time & rerplace them with shite.

Well, PB maybe a bit harsh, but for 3m - 4m anyone could have him in my opinion.

How are you doing NV? Happy New Year pal. Do you honestly think McGregor is worth 3M-4M.? I think he was a one year wonder.I have absolutely no

confidence in him any more. :(

Out:

Bougherra £4.5

Mcgregor £6M

Dailly

Hemdani £250k

Gow £250k

Webster

Burke

£11M

In:

Tonel £3M

Stranzl - Loan

Bosman Keeper

£8M left to play about with for wide players or full backs, obviously it isnt quite as easy as that :(

Keep Bougherra then we still have like £4mil :)

OR... Great, we've got money let's buy McGeady...