Ferguson next out the door?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we could get a bit more than 2.5M (not much, mind). Not bothered at all if Ferguson goes, he's hindered us since he returned from injury, and I'll cling onto the hope that if we get rid of Ferguson, we'll be less desperate to get rid of other players with any kind of value (Mendes, Davis).

Good thinking Emerson.Keep selling our better players as long as weve still got 11 below average players to put on the park.Can u not see this is just asset-stripping.If Murray gets a big enough bid for Mendes,Bougherra or any other fucker,they will go.We are watching the death throes of our great club.I am fuckin livid cos we cant do a single thing about it until it comes time to renew the season tickets(if were still alive as a club!).If anyone goes to the Milan match you are acting against the best interests of Glasgow Rangers. :unionflag:

Bollocks. Our club needs every penny, staying away from Ibrox isn't acting in the clubs best interests at all. Infact its the total opposite and I'm actually looking forward to a midweek floodlit game. Friendly or not.

We have two players who could come in and replace Ferguson.

We already knew everybody had a price as well, so what do people mean when they say that 'it tells us something'?

To be honest, i wouldn't be surprised if it was Smith who was driving Ferguson's transfer through.

Dont be ridiculous

If there is a silver cloud,we might now start playing some of the boys(tho most of the quality ones are out on loan) :unionflag:

could easily be brought back! tho walter doesnt play youngsters!!

Bollocks. Our club needs every penny, staying away from Ibrox isn't acting in the clubs best interests at all. Infact its the total opposite and I'm actually looking forward to a midweek floodlit game. Friendly or not.

typical example of the short term thinking that has brought Rangers to its knees. That parasite Murray won't get another penny out of me, and as far as i'm concerned, anybody who funds the wanker as is also an enemy of Rangers and a complete parasite.

Christ, at least celtic fans had the balls to stand up to their mob when they were getting pissed on, most of our support are so pathetic that they will continue to pour money into the very cancer that is destroying Rangers. Pathetic..it really is.

Bend over and take it like the bitch you are...that sums up our support!

staying away from this game would hurt murray big time imo

G4arry, I would agree with you if the money was gonna benefit the club but it wont.Well never see it.Murray has got to find a buyer cos at the moment hes just trying to recoup some of his personal outlay. :unionflag:

typical example of the short term thinking that has brought Rangers to its knees. That parasite Murray won't get another penny out of me, and as far as i'm concerned, anybody who funds the wanker as is also an enemy of Rangers and a complete parasite.

Aye mate I'm a parasite and you are a cunt. My thinking has brought Rangers to its knees because I decided to buy a ticket for the Milan game and don't mind paying. Get a grip of yourself you melodramatic twat.

Christ, at least celtic fans had the balls to stand up to their mob when they were getting pissed on, most of our support are so pathetic that they will continue to pour money into the very cancer that is destroying Rangers. Pathetic..it really is.

Bend over and take it like the bitch you are...that sums up our support!

well said,our fans wont stay away,well most of them,its a joke,and clyde say he'll be paraded tomorrow,never ever known times so bad

Aye mate I'm a parasite and you are a cunt. My thinking has brought Rangers to its knees because I decided to buy a ticket for the Milan game and don't mind paying. Get a grip of yourself you melodramatic twat.

sorry, but I honestly now class anybody who hands any money to Murray from now on as a parasite and an enemy of Rangers, and that includes yourself. It's time to make a stand, you might accept getting shat on...I don't!

sorry, but I honestly now class anybody who hands any money to Murray from now on as a parasite and an enemy of Rangers, and that includes yourself. It's time to make a stand, you might accept getting shat on...I don't!

So anyone who buys a ticket, replica shirt, programme or any other Rangers merchandise is an enemy in your eyes? :rolleyes:

Spot on,Blueshorts.All Bears have gotta realise our enemy,at the mo.,is no longer the filth from the east end.It is the guy who is destroying our institution.We cant do anything about this seasons league matches but all cash games(especially mickey mouse friendlies) must be boycotted.Its for the long term good. :unionflag:

So anyone who buys a ticket, replica shirt, programme or any other Rangers merchandise is an enemy in your eyes? :rolleyes:

correct...but then again, I have principles...you don't. Anybody who gives any money to the cancer that is Murray is also part of the cancer. Most will be ignorant of the damage they are doing, but that doesn't change the fact that they are part of the cancer. Never thought I would see the day when we Rangers fans as a whole would let themselves be walked over and shat on and come back for more...a sad sad day indeed. No surrender?? It would almost be funny if it wasn't so tragic!