Ferguson next out the door?

just heard on clyde,sunderland and middlesbrough also interested,supposedly £2 and a half million,this should be good news but its not imo,its worrying. If we sell barry then something is seriously wrong,not because i like him but because ferguson is golden boy,it just proves we will sell anyone with no hesitation.

And murray is posion,and a coward,he will not come out and explain this

worrying times :(

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just heard on clyde,sunderland and middlesbrough also interested,supposedly £2 and a half million,this should be good news but its not imo,its worrying. If we sell barry then something is seriously wrong,not because i like him but because ferguson is golden boy,it just proves we will sell anyone with no hesitation.

And murray is posion,and a coward,he will not come out and explain this

worrying times :(

Good move IMO. (tu)

Selling Ma Baw says no one is safe from the chop and that either we're in desperate need of cash or there is some truth in the dressing room mafia story and Walter is had enough.

Or it could be Wattie thinks he's pish

Make no mistakes its that one

Selling your captain for £2.5 million, doesnt matter what anyone says about him footballing abilities, is pathetic.

It just shouts to other clubs 'Buy our players! We're skint!'

We're gonna be left with the Boadfoots, Whittakers, Daily's, Adams and McCulloch's.

And it is actually all Walters fault. Had he been clever enough to spend the money he spent of 3 strikers on players for positions we actually needed, we'd have beaten Kaunas and most likely Aalborg and not had to go through this.

Ta Walter.

Good thinking Emerson.Keep selling our better players as long as weve still got 11 below average players to put on the park.Can u not see this is just asset-stripping.If Murray gets a big enough bid for Mendes,Bougherra or any other fucker,they will go.We are watching the death throes of our great club.I am fuckin livid cos we cant do a single thing about it until it comes time to renew the season tickets(if were still alive as a club!).If anyone goes to the Milan match you are acting against the best interests of Glasgow Rangers. :unionflag:

Selling your captain for £2.5 million, doesnt matter what anyone says about him footballing abilities, is pathetic.

It just shouts to other clubs 'Buy our players! We're skint!'

We're gonna be left with the Boadfoots, Whittakers, Daily's, Adams and McCulloch's.

And it is actually all Walters fault. Had he been clever enough to spend the money he spent of 3 strikers on players for positions we actually needed, we'd have beaten Kaunas and most likely Aalborg and not had to go through this.

Ta Walter.

I can't argue with your assertion about the message this sends out, but I also can't help remembering that the midfield was performing very well when Barry was injured. If true and we have been hawking our players around to agents, then it's not very dignified- if Barry is to go he deserves a better send off than this- but it might not be a disaster if he were to go.

Judging by a lot of posts on here about our captain it seems a few others feel the same way.

scandalous,we have now become a selling club for the likes of mediocre teams in bottom half of premiership,and birmingham in the championship.Now a laughing stock to everyone.How can you attract good players if you are selling the ones you have

Good thinking Emerson.Keep selling our better players as long as weve still got 11 below average players to put on the park.Can u not see this is just asset-stripping.If Murray gets a big enough bid for Mendes,Bougherra or any other fucker,they will go.We are watching the death throes of our great club.I am fuckin livid cos we cant do a single thing about it until it comes time to renew the season tickets(if were still alive as a club!).If anyone goes to the Milan match you are acting against the best interests of Glasgow Rangers. :unionflag:

thats a great idea, boycott this game to show our message!!

How did Fergie and Boyd get on against Celtic at Parkhead when we won 4-2?

Selling Ma Baw says no one is safe from the chop and that either we're in desperate need of cash or there is some truth in the dressing room mafia story and Walter is had enough.

Or it could be Wattie thinks he's pish

If we do get rid of any more players and nobody comes in to replace them then the dressing room

mafia story is balls.

That leaves only the banks and that means they're calling in the outstanding debts... things are really

bad. Who in their right mind would buy Rangers or plough £700 million into Glasgow amist a financial cataclysmic

event such as the credit crunch?

We the fans failed to ask Murray the hard questions when we were in £100+ million of debt and the ignorant fans thought Murray was bank rolling the transfers from his own pocket. The emperor clothes folks, is isn't wearing any!

Key thing is to watch who comes in during the transfer window if anybody (Murray would love to pin it on the dressing room mafia bull and hide the true financial realities and I'm wondering how many will swallow it ?)

We have two players who could come in and replace Ferguson.

We already knew everybody had a price as well, so what do people mean when they say that 'it tells us something'?

To be honest, i wouldn't be surprised if it was Smith who was driving Ferguson's transfer through.