Ferguson next out the door?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness, Arteta was treated like shit at Sociedad and his only option was a return to Britain. They were also his boyhood heroes, it would be like you playing in Spain only for Rangers to swoop.

In all fairness, Arteta was treated like shit at Sociedad and his only option was a return to Britain. They were also his boyhood heroes, it would be like you playing in Spain only for Rangers to swoop.

Didn't know that, haha.

Just remember seeing him appear on the EPL names list, i was like "right... :unsure:"

Never kept tabs on how he was doing there.

Turned into a decent player all the same, sadly for us.

Didn't know that, haha.

Just remember seeing him appear on the EPL names list, i was like "right... :unsure:"

Never kept tabs on how he was doing there.

Turned into a decent player all the same, sadly for us.

I always get annoyed at how we got rid of him. Bought for £6M and sold for £3M despite the fact he had clearly improved as a player when he was with us. Typical Martin Bain. :(

Fergie is coming to the end of his playing days best to get money for him now than to late

(tu) The thing is, down here Rangers and Barry go together like bacon and eggs so to speak. They think he's a great player the same way that people think Kevin Nolan is at Bolton - they just know he's the main man and that's enough to make him a good 'un in their eyes.

Rumours down here that Allardyce is going to come in for Nolan and Davies and 90% of Bolton fans won't be bothered if Nolan goes, but would be gutted with Davies going.

barry gone move davis into the middle with mendes ,Aaron on the left novo/new winger on the right , replacemnt for boyd/naismith/velicka + 2 new centre backs and we might win the league

I hink ur delusional FFS - Aye Barry off and David in centre but Aaron hisnae done nuthin yet and new winger along with boyd replacement and 2 centre backs.

We're lucky if we can afford bosmans in the summer nevr mind players now FFS.

Get him out !!!!!! One of the player that murray should have been referring to when he was saying players are happy to get there pay and not give much to the club in way of football ! to me the guy is lazy wont burst a gut !

Murray has already said that we need funds & i reckon it is first player to get a concrete offer is the one that goes.

I would not be upset too much if Fergie is the one to leave as i am looking at the cover we have and in midfield we have enough .. IMO