Ferguson next out the door?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just heard on clyde,sunderland and middlesbrough also interested,supposedly £2 and a half million,this should be good news but its not imo,its worrying. If we sell barry then something is seriously wrong,not because i like him but because ferguson is golden boy,it just proves we will sell anyone with no hesitation.

And murray is posion,and a coward,he will not come out and explain this

worrying times :(

GET MURAY OUT FAY GIMPY BASTARD !!!!!!!!!

correct...but then again, I have principles...you don't. Anybody who gives any money to the cancer that is Murray is also part of the cancer. Most will be ignorant of the damage they are doing, but that doesn't change the fact that they are part of the cancer. Never thought I would see the day when we Rangers fans as a whole would let themselves be walked over and shat on and come back for more...a sad sad day indeed. No surrender?? It would almost be funny if it wasn't so tragic!

The most tragic thing is people like you with their "holier than thou" attitude because you follow the team from beyond the stands. If it wasn't for this cancer that us Season ticket holders are there would be no Rangers.

You cant expect people to stop following the team you clown

that's exactly what celtic fans did during 9 in a row and as a result they now dominate Scottish football. I will still be a Rangers fan, I just won't be so unbelievably stupid as to fund the destruction of the club I support. I stand by my statement, every fan from now on who gives any money at all to David Murray is a cancer on the club. I have made my position clear.

Barry Ferguson and John Viola have been called in by SDM according to Clyde.

£4 million Sunderland , Middlesbrough and Newcastle are interested in ferguson!

£4m for Ferguson is a great bit of buisness IF it happens.

that's exactly what celtic fans did during 9 in a row and as a result they now dominate Scottish football. I will still be a Rangers fan, I just won't be so unbelievably stupid as to fund the destruction of the club I support. I stand by my statement, every fan from now on who gives any money at all to David Murray is a cancer on the club. I have made my position clear.

Your an idiot then.

Fair enough wanting Murray out but calling any fans that fund Rangers, Cancers on the clubs is stupid.

why not,why should we turn up and support the team when this happens,we are being robbed of our money and its a disgrace

Because you support Rangers

To some people that means consistently going to watch the side and not just follow following when everythings rosy

Obviously if you think its in your best interests not to go you are perfectly entitled too

Dont be ridiculous

Explain.

I imagine we'd be only interested in selling one more 'big' player. Mendes, Davis, Ferguson and Bougherra are our assets.

I know who i'd choose to get rid of. We already have two straight replacements for Ferguson and he is nowhere near as important as the other 3.

£2.5M for a cortisone ridden 31 year old? Yes please.

Explain.

I imagine we'd be only interested in selling one more 'big' player. Mendes, Davis, Ferguson and Bougherra are our assets.

I know who i'd choose to get rid of. We already have two straight replacements for Ferguson and he is nowhere near as important as the other 3.

£2.5M for a cortisone ridden 31 year old? Yes please.

Agreed and if we truley have 3 clubs looking at him we could (assuming Bain does his job for a change) maybe up the ante and aim for the reported £4m

I can't argue with your assertion about the message this sends out, but I also can't help remembering that the midfield was performing very well when Barry was injured. If true and we have been hawking our players around to agents, then it's not very dignified- if Barry is to go he deserves a better send off than this- but it might not be a disaster if he were to go.

Judging by a lot of posts on here about our captain it seems a few others feel the same way.

No he doesn't - he walked out on us halfway through a vital qualifying tie so he's given up any right to a tearful send off

No he doesn't - he walked out on us halfway through a vital qualifying tie so he's given up any right to a tearful send off

No he didnt, he helped us qualify v Copenhagen to get into the CL. He played in Denmark that night in the 2nd leg.

Who says Fergie will be the last.Murray is no longer answerable to us(the people who make his club).I,honestly,think he will let ANY player go,if the money is right.This is why we must force Murray out.Weve gotta see the bigger picture(look beyond whether you rate Boyd and Fergie or not) :unionflag:

Selling your captain for £2.5 million, doesnt matter what anyone says about him footballing abilities, is pathetic.

It just shouts to other clubs 'Buy our players! We're skint!'

We're gonna be left with the Boadfoots, Whittakers, Daily's, Adams and McCulloch's.

And it is actually all Walters fault. Had he been clever enough to spend the money he spent of 3 strikers on players for positions we actually needed, we'd have beaten Kaunas and most likely Aalborg and not had to go through this.

Ta Walter.

IMO £2.5m is a decent price if you consider his injury record and his form.

IMO £2.5m is a decent price if you consider his injury record and his form.

Agreed - amazing the number of people on here who were saying that 3M was too much for Davis in the summer. If Davis was over priced at 3M I don't see how we can expect more than 2.5 for the much older and injury damaged Ferguson.

just heard on real supposedly everton are in for him

EPL teams must be pissing themselves laughing at us, hand picking our players for low prices.

We've turned into the Woolworths of football teams.

sickened me that did!!

What you get when you sign foreigners really isn't it?

Same with Cuellar "RANGERS TILL I DIE"..

Sky Sports: "Cuellar signs for Aston Villa"

:craphead:

Of course some foreign players have stayed with us and been hits, but still.