Manchester United vs Chelsea

ClintonGrey

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronaldo, don't you just hate the cunt. (But he is some player though!) Diving piece of shit. Rooney only footballer on the pitch that is aloud to scream at the Ref, and his assistants. Berbatov is a boring, lazy bastard, don't think he is Man Utd quality even though he scored, I would rather have Tevez there than Berbatov.

But saying that Man Utd deserve the points, I don't think Chelsea have the team to win the title this year maybe next year ;)

Chelsea have hit the wall now havent they. Roman aint puttin any more cash in at the time they need his money most. They are bereft of ideas, zero heart and some of their big players aren't pulling their weight(Terry, Ballack, Drogba etc). Chelsea ideally should play a natural 4-4-2 but the problem is they refuse to play wide players and that is where the root of their problem lies. They started today with 4 central midfield players and 2 of them in Deco and Mikel are never good enough 2 command a place in that Chelsea team. Hurry back Michael Essien!!!

To be honest, i'd go as far as saying that Villa are a better side than Chelsea at the moment.

Totally devoid of ideas in the final 3rd and continually caught out of position at the back. Scolari was a fool to place his trust in a fancy dan like Deco.

To be honest, i'd go as far as saying that Villa are a better side than Chelsea at the moment.

Totally devoid of ideas in the final 3rd and continually caught out of position at the back. Scolari was a fool to place his trust in a fancy dan like Deco.

It is kind of weird that Deco still gets a game, although he was playing quite well in the first few weeks of the season, he's fallen mightily.

I think the title will go to Man U. Chelsea obviously don't look up to snuff, and Liverpool are starting to drop stupid points all over the place. I'd be willing to bet that Man U goes on a tear like they usually do this time of year and grab hold of the league.