Boydie

D'Artagnan

I doubt it mate. I don't see him featuring at all to be honest but in the event that he did, and scored i would expect him to be rather modest in his celebrations, especially when he is well aware that Brimingham or another club will come in with an improved offer.

My biggest hope for tonight is that we get to see young Aaron from the start and hopefully the return of Naismith. (tu)

I really feel for Boydy. He has undoubtedly improved his alround performances whilst still delivering the goals and he just loves the club. And now he is the victim of this current financial mess and may be sacrificed. Whatever happens with him i will be rooting for him at whatever club he plays for. ( Unless that were Raceltic of course ).

If he plays and scores tonight I can see a mega goal celebration and maybe even a Lovenkrands style kissing of the badge.

Difference is Kris really means it.

I wonder if he'll do a Kris Boyd roll? One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

I wonder if he'll do a Kris Boyd roll? One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Wasn't it just...! :D

Couldn't stop laughing last season when someone behind me at Ibrox told Boyd to stop running like he had a caravan attached to him!

Wasn't it just...! :D

Couldn't stop laughing last season when someone behind me at Ibrox told Boyd to stop running like he had a caravan attached to him!

Cruel. ;)

if Boydie goes to Brumland he will going to a manager that really respects and appreciates him

Appreciates him? :unsure: McLeish's last year at Ibrox,saw Boyd spend most of the season on the bench.Go figure. :rolleyes:

And he was hardly first pick when Eck was Scotland boss either...

i hope he gets a hat trick then when hes subbed, he takes off his shirt and throws it at walter smith. perhaps even better takes of his boots and throws them too. when he scored his double against inverness walter smith had a face like stone. wasnt even bothered.

if Boydie goes to Brumland he will going to a manager that really respects and appreciates him

Appreciates him? :unsure: McLeish's last year at Ibrox,saw Boyd spend most of the season on the bench.Go figure. :rolleyes:

absolute pish

played most games under McLeish and scored 20 goals from January till the end of ther season

not a bad return from the bench doh

Boyd only played half a season under McLeish because he joined in January and was our top goalscorer that season...

whats the kris boyd roll

The 'elegant' roll he has performed after scoring. Gymnastics are not his strong point. :)

Aye - check out the highlights (defeat tho :( )of the 2-1 hearts game

Bottom clip

:) I think it would be best if he leaves that out...could do himself an injury.