Aaron

OzGers

wish we would let the poor guy go..its a fucking disgrace how we are treating this youngster...he is supposidly killing it in reserves, has scored around 5-6 goals from the left side of midfield yet all i continually read is that we have a major problem on the left side of midfield, and now its naisys turn to see if he can solve it...we i am sorry, but smith is yet to give Aaron his chance which imo is nothing short of a disgrace and the young fella should just pack his bags and high tail it outta here as quick as possible because there is no way he is going to get ahead of naismith given he cant even get ahead of players like adam..

wish we would let the poor guy go..its a fucking disgrace how we are treating this youngster...he is supposidly killing it in reserves, has scored around 5-6 goals from the left side of midfield yet all i continually read is that we have a major problem on the left side of midfield, and now its naisys turn to see if he can solve it...we i am sorry, but smith is yet to give Aaron his chance which imo is nothing short of a disgrace and the young fella should just pack his bags and high tail it outta here as quick as possible because there is no way he is going to get ahead of naismith given he cant even get ahead of players like adam..

Exactly mate,

Last time a coveted youngster will be on loan here. Also we've reinforced the message that promising youth have no chance here.

He and Fleck would be on tonight if any other SPL manager was in charge.

Exactly mate,

Last time a coveted youngster will be on loan here. Also we've reinforced the message that promising youth have no chance here.

He and Fleck would be on tonight if any other SPL manager was in charge.

he's not even on the bench tonight

If Valencia don't terminate the loan at the end of the season I will be very surprised. Fucking shocking.

He could be doing exactly the same thing in spain thats he's doing here although as it is a 2 year loan maybe Valencia thought he would need time to settle.

he was playing in the greek top flight, playing 12 and scoring 4 in a 6 month loan deal, so wouldnt be surprised if it gets terminated and he goes back there or somewhere else he will get a chance

Can anyone say they have seen him play & he deserves to be in the first team ??

I haven't seen the guy much, we have had a 10 minute cameo but there is nothing to suggest he deserves a 1st team start, certainly not just because we are struggling with out left mid position.

I haven't seen the guy much, we have had a 10 minute cameo but there is nothing to suggest he deserves a 1st team start, certainly not just because we are struggling with out left mid position.

Yes, his performances over the past 3 months or so mean he's more than earned a start at left mid.

i have seen him play a few reserve games on rangers tv- he likes to take his man, has a good cross on him, and has weighed in with a few goals...given that lafferty, beasley and adam have all been rank rotten on the left of midfield for the 1st team, then surely Aaron deserves a shot given he has performed well and given that our only option, naismith, has just returned from a long term injury and ISNT A WINGER!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes.

I've seen every reserve game this season, and while others take man of the matches, Aaron CONSISTENTLY plays well. Thing is, you can tell the kid would be 100x better with a big crowd in front of him too. When you manage to play well with 20 people watching it's a big thing for a flair player.

It's a serious disgrace. Either his English is shit or he screwed Smith's daughter.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes.

I've seen every reserve game this season, and while others take man of the matches, Aaron CONSISTENTLY plays well. Thing is, you can tell the kid would be 100x better with a big crowd in front of him too. When you manage to play well with 20 people watching it's a big thing for a flair player.

It's a serious disgrace. Either his English is shit or he screwed Smith's daughter.

I would hope that linguistics don't play a part in team selection.

Although, if Walter sees it as a reason to leave out a talented foreign youngster, who knows!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes.

I would hope that linguistics don't play a part in team selection.

Although, if Walter sees it as a reason to leave out a talented foreign youngster, who knows!

Hoping just isn't good enough at Rangers though. :craphead:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes.

Spot on - it is a disgrace and an absolute f***ing embarrassment for the club and for all of us. We are being made a laughing stock because WS is too stubborn to change his ways. I admire WS greatly as a human being, but I am no fan of his football tactics.

Yes, his performances over the past 3 months or so mean he's more than earned a start at left mid.

You think? I have always thought he looked, well, average at best in the games I have seen him play in the reserves. His first team cameo was probably his best outing.

After Naismiths performance, especially first half, I dont see why people want this kid in the team, Naismith returning from injury was far far better than anything I have seen from Aaron, even if some insist he shouldnt play wide (like he has for a huge part of his career) <cr> .

Add to that, the most irritating part of the whole Aaron thing, is people now seem to want him over Fleck, who appears to be a far superior player. He looked completely at ease tonight when he came on.

You think? I have always thought he looked, well, average at best in the games I have seen him play in the reserves. His first team cameo was probably his best outing.

After Naismiths performance, especially first half, I dont see why people want this kid in the team, Naismith returning from injury was far far better than anything I have seen from Aaron, even if some insist he shouldnt play wide (like he has for a huge part of his career) <cr> .

Add to that, the most irritating part of the whole Aaron thing, is people now seem to want him over Fleck, who appears to be a far superior player. He looked completely at ease tonight when he came on.

He has been in superb form since his call up to the Spanish 21's side. His Hamilton cameo wasn't anywhere near his best Rangers outing. The bounce games he's featured in since then he's apparently looked above the rest.

Naismith played wide in a different formation at Kilmarnock. It was a 4-3-3, not a flat 4-4-2. Aaron is much more suited for the role.

You cannot possibly compare Aaron and Fleck until both of them get a run of first team football.