***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely the players must be champing at the bit to get out there and destroy Aberdeen - I'm sitting in my house and I wish I was playing/up there, not been up for a game for a long time.

No excuses for starting off slow or being 2nd best.

glad fleck is starting but ffs dropping boyd for MCCULLOCH!!! Did walter not take his medication this morning or something. I fail to see what mcculloch brings to the team but hopefully he gets motm, puts himself in the shop window and then clears off before the end of the transfer window.

I'm pretty disappointed with that to be honest.

Obviously I'd rather not have McCoo playing, but at the same time I'd rather him than Charlie Adam. I have a suspicion that Fleck might very well end up on the left with McCoo 'winning headers' for Miller through the middle...

At least his headers would go somewhere useful/dangerous.

glad fleck is starting but ffs dropping boyd for MCCULLOCH!!! Did walter not take his medication this morning or something. I fail to see what mcculloch brings to the team but hopefully he gets motm, puts himself in the shop window and then clears off before the end of the transfer window.

Just logged on and saw this. McCulloch? Words fail me. <cr>

Guest therabbitt

Obviously I'd rather not have McCoo playing, but at the same time I'd rather him than Charlie Adam. I have a suspicion that Fleck might very well end up on the left with McCoo 'winning headers' for Miller through the middle...

TV saying we are playing 4141 with McCulloch as a defensive midfielder

:anguish:

Aw naw.

Only Walter would play to non scorers in Miller and McCulloch and drop the best scorer by far in Scotland. McCulloch is useless and WTF has Miller done lately?

I hope it works out, but its a big gamble by Walter.

Just when i thought Walter couldnt surprise me anymore. This is clearly to load our box when Mulgrew has it and is pinging in crosses. Pretty sure it was Mulgrew who sent it in for their goal up there in September.

Smith gies me the boak. :anguish:

Fucking bollox man,

We bring someone who hasnt played in at least 5 games in to start as a DM...and play probably our worst player in recent weeks(form wise) upfront on his own...

Complete and utter shambles!

Is there a links thread for todays game? didnt see onw, if not can someone pm me cheers.

Is this the 5th different position mcculloch ha splayed this season? :anguish:

Fucking bollox man,

We bring someone who hasnt played in at least 5 games in to start as a DM...and play probably our worst player in recent weeks(form wise) upfront on his own...

Gotta agree cannot see the reasoning behind this at all.

Only Walter would play to non scorers in Miller and McCulloch and drop the best scorer by far in Scotland. McCulloch is useless and WTF has Miller done lately?

I hope it works out, but its a big gamble by Walter.

Certainly is, and I hope for his sake it works out. He'll be fleeing to Patagonia for refuge if not.

i wonder if Edu had been fit would he have started in the defensive midfield position? I take it this mean hemdani is still injured. Even if walter doesnt like him surely it would be better to play a natural defensive midfielder there rather than play mcculloch totally out of position? SDM can hardly slag hemdani off if hes fit and walter would rather play a striker in hemdanis position rather than pick him. Thats not hemdanis fault I think i would rather play dailly there than mcculloch as well. That was the only position he actually had a few good games for us in.

Fucking bollox man,

Gotta agree cannot see the reasoning behind this at all.

we all wise before the event. i too am surprised, but will reserve judgement till the final whistle.

i personally will remain positive, and support all players on the park today, and every other day. i hope once the whistle blows a lot of boys will put their grievances to one side and get behind the players, at least till full time when i am sure the usual suspects will have their say.

cmon the gers!

:uk: