Are we going to sign anybody this transfer window

Know something this is the 1st time ive heard anyone ask this i think

Just speculating here,

Before we all wanted a centre back in january, a left mid, a right back, and possibly a striker

Now after everything thats been said, most im betting would be happy to keep our current squad come feb 2nd

Seems a good result for SDM

More than anything the club needed to free up the wages that are currently being wasted on players we simply don't need.

If we had managed to shift the 10 or so "dead wood" players then I think we may have made a signing (probably a centre back).

As it is I don't think we will bring in anyone and I would be happy to keep the important players that we do have.

i think we must sell one of our stars is just a smokescreen so we dont have to bring anybody in, feb 2nd comes none of our stars are away , were not moaning like usual ,were happy , minted 's happy ,my choice to go would be fergie, daily, broadfoot , whittacker,bring in finnan for right back till end of season.

The position we are in just now is that we have to sell someone to the value of £3- £5m just to balance the books. If that were to happen we'd be on a level pegging again, but we'd still have to offload players to free up wages in order to bring anyone else in. That being the case, I reckon we'll have to make do until the summer!

I think this is how the rest of the week might go.

Tuesday - Sunday - No deals.

Monday, Man City wil sign Shay Given & Newcastle will come calling for Alan McGregor. Sunderland will eventually lose Kenwyn Jones to Spurs and try & sign Boyd, and Wolves may try & tempt McCulloch to Molineux after selling Davies to Bolton.

We'll then have lost our Keeper & top scorer and have some cash to splash but no time to do it! Oh, and man of many positions, McCulloch will also be away so he can't pick up the gloves or slot in the goals!

Ok, I went a bit far at the end there! ;)

Monday, Man City wil sign Shay Given & Newcastle will come calling for Alan McGregor. Sunderland will eventually lose Kenwyn Jones to Spurs and try & sign Boyd, and Wolves may try & tempt McCulloch to Molineux after selling Davies to Bolton.

We'll then have lost our Keeper & top scorer and have some cash to splash but no time to do it! Oh, and man of many positions, McCulloch will also be away so he can't pick up the gloves or slot in the goals!

i dont think your far off unfortunatly

i dont think your far off unfortunatly

I see I jinxed Spurs by saying Jones would sign for them! :lol:

The next 48 hours may be very telling for McGregor though. Given has been allowed to talk to Man City & has not travelled with them for tonights game. He'll be a Man City player by tomorrow night I would imagine. After that, we'll see what happens. Not many Keepers available. Gomes at Spurs, Foster at Man Utd perhaps. After that, not sure how many up for grabs...(so to speak).