Well done Walter

Just to prove Im not a closed book, it has to be said that for once, the substitution was spot on and worked today.

It would have been easy for him to stick Lafferty out on the left as usual and take Fleck off, but Smith got it spot on for a change. (tu)

Lets hope there is more for me to praise him for in the coming weeks.....

I was quite suprised by the impact Big Kyle had when he came on so good on the lad but i didnt think Boyd shouldve been taken off to start with but theres not much he can do when the Midfield failed to create him chances for him.

Broadfoot, although out of position was much better than Whittaker, who really is lacking in confidence.

This lack of confidence nonsense is getting boring--- he was not first choice at Hibs because he could not defend and can not make a cross; basics for a full back. He lacks ability and positional sense as well as having extemely poor balance and little coordination- basics for a professional footballer.

It changed the game alright, but one can't help to think the substitution should have been made about ten minutes earlier. Walter Smiths decision to play Broadfoot on the left is the wackiest decision he has made since he came back. They must watch him in training, they must be aware he is a right footed player, so there fore they must be aware asking him to run down the left and cross a ball with his left foot is madness. Or is that too sensible?

I understand Papac was dropped because he is one yellow card away from a suspension, which would make him miss Parkhead.

Broadfoot, although out of position was much better than Whittaker, who really is lacking in confidence.

This lack of confidence nonsense is getting boring--- he was not first choice at Hibs because he could not defend and can not make a cross; basics for a full back. He lacks ability and positional sense as well as having extemely poor balance and little coordination- basics for a professional footballer.

The one thing that really pisses me off about Whittaker is when a winger faces him and tries to take him on, he backs off. Go right fucking through him!

I was quite suprised by the impact Big Kyle had when he came on so good on the lad but i didnt think Boyd shouldve been taken off to start with but theres not much he can do when the Midfield failed to create him chances for him.

Utter pish.

Boyd was constantly offside, constantly head flicking to no-one.

Why cant guys like you see, Boyd IS the reason they punt it up. He is a traffic cone.

do you think the midfiled dont like Boyd? Did you notice how Lafftert immediately held the ball up and all of a sudden, Fleck and our mid started overrunning them?

For the record I thought Miller done okay when he came on.

The one thing that really pisses me off about Whittaker is when a winger faces him and tries to take him on, he backs off. Go right fucking through him!

I agree, then again, our whole team is like that since Thomson has been out, seriously lacking tacklers

That's not just Whitty, the whole defence does that.

Nearly cost us a goal v Falkirk.

Our 2 full backs yesterday were poor i thought

Whittaker hasn't got it i'm afraid and neither does Captain Kirk.....

I thought Davis,Mendes,Fleck and when he came on Lafferty all played well........Boogie and Methusella were solid.

Novo looked lively and Miller was ok again...Boyd was rank and Fergie was decent at best.

I agree, then again, our whole team is like that since Thomson has been out, seriously lacking tacklers

I agree if you go through someone hard at the start they are less likely to come near you again or back off a bit