Media witch-hunt against John Fleck already...

DadoPrso9

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fleck has VIP access at Silver and Karbon

Him and Adam are regulars.

I don't understand how a 17 year old could have VIP access into nightclubs, especially when it's someone like Fleck?

He doesnt why would adam go to silver he would go a club like bamboo or tiger tiger silver is for under 18s

fleck probs used to go to silver but no anymore

and he would have got it because he played for Rangers and been in the papers etc alot of talk about him.

being a star in the future and he's got money.

Alan Hutton used to do this alot

Silver is over 18's aswell

a witch hunt is a bit much guys!

Mcgayday and Mcdonald got plenty of bad coverage after their recent indiscretions.

In Glasgow, any OF player anywhere near trouble is always front page in the rags! not saying i'm agreeing with it, but it's always been like that

I wish people would stop buying that rebel rag.

They'll stop writing their pish then.

I would love to know who buys it as nobody admits it and both sides of the divide think its anti-us and pro-them :lol:

Problem is the more their sales dwindle the more sensationalist and grubby they become

I wish people would stop buying that rebel rag.

They'll stop writing their pish then.

(tu) Agreed, don't give them the oxygen they need to breathe. The newspaper industry is dying and these are desparate journos, in desparate times, looking for any kind of headline to satisfy their editors....... Don't fall for their lies :21:

Article by Gerry Duffy :anguish:

Always is that tit...... :rolleyes:

Still wish this boy would stay away from these ned infested shiteholes, especially at 17 years of age. Come on son don't fall into the traps so many boys your age do.

I agree.

No need. I'd give up any sort of social life I had to play for the Gers!

i spy a timmy lurker

i presume that was aimed at me?

well i'm not a timmy lurker, just even handed enough to point out that a witch hunt is a bit over the top

some folks on this forum are getting ridiculous with their "sniff sniff" type posts.

i spy a timmy lurker

i presume that was aimed at me?

well i'm not a timmy lurker, just even handed enough to point out that a witch hunt is a bit over the top

some folks on this forum are getting ridiculous with their "sniff sniff" type posts.

Agreed, just because someone has a differing opinion. Cut it out please.

To be fair McGeady has been in the papers regularly over his nights out, although he's always portrayed as the innocent victim of sectarianism.

Sadly, RDB is right with this one.

Fleck has been going to Karbon since he was about 16, thankfully sticking to the irn-bru's rather than the beer.

A nonsense article though. Still, maybe it will teach him to be that wee bit more privy.

I don't understand how a 17 year old could have VIP access into nightclubs, especially when it's someone like Fleck?

He doesnt why would adam go to silver he would go a club like bamboo or tiger tiger silver is for under 18s

Charlie Adam, Kris Boyd, Alan McGregor and the now departed Chris Burke are regularly spotted in the fake tan, cretinous gulag that is Silver.

fleck probs used to go to silver but no anymore

and he would have got it because he played for Rangers and been in the papers etc alot of talk about him.

being a star in the future and he's got money.

Alan Hutton used to do this alot

ADAM WAS IN SILVER EVERY THURSDAY FOR MONTHS LOL WAE HIS BROTHER GRANT LOL :S