***The Official Scum v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know how Kenny Miller didnt get a penalty ... had that been in the middle of the park and he had kicked it out for a throw in then im sure he would have got a free kick for a late challenege on him .

Thoughts ?

I want to know how Kenny Miller didnt get a penalty ... had that been in the middle of the park and he had kicked it out for a throw in then im sure he would have got a free kick for a late challenege on him .

Thoughts ?

BBC Radio Scotland have just said that exact thing

not the worst result in the world, at least we didnt lose but disappointed that yet again we have the chance to go top and yet again we bottle it. They will drop more points than us the rest of the season, the title is still coming home. Shame miller couldnt score in a brothel, had a good chance but got closer to the corner flag than the goal.

The tims never had a shot on target until what 89 mins, and some folk are moaning doh

Well done big McCulloch, I was sceptical about you at DM but he stepped up.

His first half an hour was amateurly bad, but he improved 2nd half.

The tims never had a shot on target until what 89 mins, and some folk are moaning doh

Well done big McCulloch, I was sceptical about you at DM but he stepped up.

Whilst i feel McCulloch done an ok job, i think people have the right to moan. That was as ugly as it gets. They were there for the taking and as usual, we shat it.......well i say we, what i really mean is Smith.