***The Official Scum v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I said earlier, we had a poor Celtic team there for the beating and showed them far too much respect.

Walter is too cautious and will lose the league by playing a similar formation away to Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, etc. and get draws.

What an utterly shite game

yep, but I dont think it's a bad result for us. Celtic are in a poor run of form so as long as we can keep winning we'll be top very soon

yeh poor run of form and we done nothing let's just wait and let someone else take points from them NOT a good approach

Maybe a draw wasnt the best result guys, but Celtic will drop points over the next few weeks.

Thay have been very VERY poor and im quite confident of going top in the next few weeks

thats what pisses me off we should have beat them not reliying on other teams to beat them when we cant

I want to know how Kenny Miller didnt get a penalty ... had that been in the middle of the park and he had kicked it out for a throw in then im sure he would have got a free kick for a late challenege on him .

Thoughts ?

Nah, you don't give a penalty for a late tackle after miller has wasted his opportunity, especially against the home team. Thats just the game nowadays.

You're right though, had to been in the middle of the park its a freekick, but thats because its not a major turning point in the game.

Maybe a draw wasnt the best result guys, but Celtic will drop points over the next few weeks.

Thay have been very VERY poor and im quite confident of going top in the next few weeks

With all the pre-match trouble for them we should have been able to capitalize on that today. We played poorly especially the first half again!

I want to know how Kenny Miller didnt get a penalty ... had that been in the middle of the park and he had kicked it out for a throw in then im sure he would have got a free kick for a late challenege on him .

Thoughts ?

Nah, you don't give a penalty for a late tackle after miller has wasted his opportunity, especially against the home team. Thats just the game nowadays.

You're right though, had to been in the middle of the park its a freekick, but thats because its not a major turning point in the game.

it shouldnt matter where on the pitch it is. if the ref is actually playing by the rules, it is still a foul

not the worst result in the world, at least we didnt lose but disappointed that yet again we have the chance to go top and yet again we bottle it. They will drop more points than us the rest of the season, the title is still coming home. Shame miller couldnt score in a brothel, had a good chance but got closer to the corner flag than the goal.

Too bad Weir's header was straight down the middle (and Baz's "effort" - ugh). Wish I had more faith in our ablity to find the net, but Boyd and Novo (and maybe Davis) are the only ones I ever really trust anymore.

You get the feeling that they were there for the taking had we pressed more throughout the match.

The first 45 minutes killed it for us, total waste of time.

Same old story.

That 451 played today in the first half was terrible.

Never want to see that again in the SPL.

Some of you can say that wasn't a bad result and that they have a harder run of games and that we hope other teams can take points of them, but honestly time and time again we've had chances galore to go top only for our so called mamagment to blow it big time.

we're handing them their 4th title bit by bit, absoloute tripe.

Thoughts ?

it shouldnt matter where on the pitch it is. if the ref is actually playing by the rules, it is still a foul

Refs are urged to use common sense. He did, and I agree, it wasn't a penalty.