Artur Boruc Rumour

orangeyin

morning guys

well first thing first im not one to post a rumour that ive heard and i never beleive any till i see it in the news or papers but what i heard last night i thought i would bring it up on here seen as i heard it from a reporter from one of the papers

as i said i wouldnt beleive any rumour but since it came from a place that is looking into it i thought i would share it

the supposed rumour is boruc is ment to have faild a drug test but cant report on it till they get more on it or get it confirmed

true or false either way i couldnt care less so dont shoot me down for posting a rumour

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard a rumour today that parkhead is bracing itself for some news in the papers at the weekend that mr boruc has been caught dabbling in something that he shouldnt have...

watch this space...!!! wouldnt surrpise me as he is a banger and is going off the rails..will be nice timing for sunday also...!!!!!!

any1 else heard this today?

morning guys

well first thing first im not one to post a rumour that ive heard and i never beleive any till i see it in the news or papers but what i heard last night i thought i would bring it up on here seen as i heard it from a reporter from one of the papers

as i said i wouldnt beleive any rumour but since it came from a place that is looking into it i thought i would share it

the supposed rumour is boruc is ment to have faild a drug test but cant report on it till they get more on it or get it confirmed

true or false either way i couldnt care less so dont shoot me down for posting a rumour

This is doin the rounds with a barrel load of Celtic fans in my work.

There is something due in the papers

Fat Ass ' Whore-uc ' is getting fined the maximim fine available for any player , meant to be the highest ever fine in Scotland for 'Assaulting' the little ' Tattie Face' . Must have been some doing he got , I maen , did you see the sytate of his face :-o Almost as bad a fighter as he is a goalie :-?? Wel he does bless himself which could answer it all i Suppose :rolleyes:

No Surrender :uk:

:lol:

heard 2 days ago he tested positive for cocaine. The story to break on Sunday.

what is there too much fucking news or something?

reporter: "iv got from a good source big arthur likes to dabble in the white stuff"

producer: "nah there too much shit going down with wee flecky and all the fires in oz we will put it off till sunday"

if it was about us then they might do this before an old firm but not them.

:lol:

heard 2 days ago he tested positive for cocaine. The story to break on Sunday.

what is there too much fucking news or something?

reporter: "iv got from a good source big arthur likes to dabble in the white stuff"

producer: "nah there too much shit going down with wee flecky and all the fires in oz we will put it off till sunday"

if it was about us then they might do this before an old firm but not them.

Good point. I'm very sceptical of this myself, but I live in hope!

JUST GOT IT CONFIRMED

this sundays tabloids will have a story recarding a celtic player who has been captured on camera taking a class A drug.

I am not allowed to say which player it is nor am i allowed to say which drug it was however all i will say is this.

roaly poLey and the white stuff

photographic evindence will surface in sundays tabloids.

i got this from a reporter

ps

is this not a good time to say SNIFF SNIFF ? :gerbad: