***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

I think you are being severely harsh on Whittaker, and Papac gets the same treatment on the other side when Bougherra plays. Cause Weir drags him in when we are defending to release Whittaker forward. But unlike Whittaker Papac can play inside.

Our team is so lop sided it's embarrassing and i've said this many times, the blame does fall at Walter Smith door.

Davie Weir comments after Tuesday nights game summed us up perfectly, he said a gubbing was bound to happen. The players must be so frustrated under this shoehorned system.

Seeing some of the comments on here, especially this thread, i'm almost complimenting him :lol:

I've always sat in the club deck, obviously nearest where Whittaker is, and every game i've been to he's done the same thing. Run forward and attack with it (Great, i like that!) but then he's too slow to get back, and leaves a gap which is always exploited! Same happens when i watch on TV, but i can't notice his off the ball movement so much obviously..

The players must be annoyed, i mean, like i said, we need to play to the teams advantages with what we've got, instead Walter is trying to go for something different and we can't do it. 3 draws in a row, (an old firm win, a win against st johnstone) and two absolute gubbings in the CL, one by a team no better than Kilmarnock, and if we were on form would have got beaten, imo.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you are being severely harsh on Whittaker, and Papac gets the same treatment on the other side when Bougherra plays. Cause Weir drags him in when we are defending to release Whittaker forward. But unlike Whittaker Papac can play inside.

Our team is so lop sided it's embarrassing and i've said this many times, the blame does fall at Walter Smith door.

Davie Weir comments after Tuesday nights game summed us up perfectly, he said a gubbing was bound to happen. The players must be so frustrated under this shoehorned system.

Seeing some of the comments on here, especially this thread, i'm almost complimenting him :lol:

I've always sat in the club deck, obviously nearest where Whittaker is, and every game i've been to he's done the same thing. Run forward and attack with it (Great, i like that!) but then he's too slow to get back, and leaves a gap which is always exploited! Same happens when i watch on TV, but i can't notice his off the ball movement so much obviously..

The players must be annoyed, i mean, like i said, we need to play to the teams advantages with what we've got, instead Walter is trying to go for something different and we can't do it. 3 draws in a row, (an old firm win, a win against st johnstone) and two absolute gubbings in the CL, one by a team no better than Kilmarnock, and if we were on form would have got beaten, imo.

Normally when Whittaker gets released you'll see our RM dropping back, or very rarely our back line shifts across (Weir doesn't feel confident to do this now). Whittaker is slow getting back but that's a fitness issue getting up and down the pitch, and it's something that is lacking all over the team for us.

Looking at our team it's like we are operating at 50%, due to lack of stability and direction from the dugout. So may players will get a game regardless of form and where they play and that must be killing morale in the team to carry them.

I watched McCoist over with Adam Owen who was taking the warm up, and McCoist looks lost.

I really fear that he's in line to take over from Walter Smith.

See if Boyd scored that shot before half time :drool:

Aye i know, brilliant touch and turn.

I can see another goal or two for him in this yet.

Great first half from him, impressive link up play, and touch so far.

Nearly at the big 100!

We should all go round to big Kris' house and present him with the RM 100 page thread trophy!

Seeing as we are adding things to make it 100 pages :craphead:

2403_73333330970_626930970_2770438_78509

Poor Boyd he looks terrified. And who can blame him..?!

We can't just rely on Boyd to score goals.

:rolleyes:

Well it says a lot that Boyd's return has been poor by his own standards yet he's still our top goalscorer.

He could/should have scored more today but Kenny Miller should also have scored, something he's never done enough of.

Our strikers are ALL pish!

Pressure game today and he scored, no complaints.

Should have had a couple more, but that's what he'll do.

He really needs to cut the diving out though. He can't do it right, he looks like a fat bloke trying to win a penalty down the 5s at Wishaw.

Just awful, it's embarrassing.

Well it says a lot that Boyd's return has been poor by his own standards yet he's still our top goalscorer.

He could/should have scored more today but Kenny Miller should also have scored, something he's never done enough of.

I thought Kris Boyd put in a good display today.

I thought Kris Boyd put in a good display today.

Don't know what game you were watching,

always on his arse and always fouling. if people are happy with his performance today we are seriously in deep shit.

I thought Boyd stepped up and played well today, after the torrent abuse he received from some after his comments after the Unirea game (a game which he didnt even play in)

The positives of his performance far exceeded the negatives, he looked up for it from the start but I thought the best aspect about his performance today was the fact he was creating chances for himself and even the odd chance for others(almost identical to his goal in the way he set up miller)...

But aye, hes still a big fat lazy diving bastard