Bloody hell Derek Ferguson

Thermopylae

Derek Ferguson is clown you only need to look at the picture to see the intent, and that it was a deliberate action on Neil Simpsons part. He should have been booted out of football and charged with GBH. I remeber it happening and it made me feelsick at the time and also made me wonder what type of footballer would do that to another ending their career. Neil simpson just by that action alone deserves nothing out of football.

An ex sheep player told me that years ago he knocked down a youngster whilst driving..................don't know if he was charged with dangerous driving or any other form of charge, re drink driving or over the speed limit. Also in that game when he assaulted Durrant, I think if you look at the reaction of Neale Cooper( his pal and ex team mate ) who made his debut for us that day.............will show you how malicious that tackle was, it says a lot for our fans that no one has flattened simpson since that day.

He played for us over two decades ago. What does he have to do with Rangers? We should know by now that being an ex-player means very little.

Obviously Durrants friendship means little either.

1345007165' post='1060332537']

Derek Ferguson

Arsehole then, Arsehole now, Arsehole forever.

Spot on, end of and as for that no marque cunt NS hope you get aids from one of yer infested sheep that Ye will all be taking turns on after the game !! Die a horrible painful and slooooooow death you ratbag bastard you really are an insignifiCUNT

Durrant once said if he had seen Simpson again he woulda kicked his cunt in, and 1 day when i was playing at Murray Park, Durranty left in a BMW jeep and about 20 minutes later the Aberdeen youth bus arrived with the animal in it, would have loved to of seen Durranty wack him.

This pic needs to be mailed to Ferguson asking him to explain about the no malice intended and how exactly did it affect Simpson more than Durrant.

65s48n.jpg

So, Derek Ferguson (just in case you happen to be on here) have a look at this picture - you utter, utter cunt.

No malice intended eh?

I think what makes it even worse is that he has never apologised and that is the LEAST he could have done :angry: