***The Official 140 Years of Rangers v Stirling Albion Thread***

simplythebest

Big Big day. Really looking forward to it. I'm sure the team will be up for the occassion and put on a great winning performance. Ally has better have the team focussed - no complacency, fast start, right tempo for the whole game, shooting boots on and ruthless finishing. Here's to a good Rangers win in front of a packed Ibrox in honour of our 140 years and in front of Rangers legends..........and 3 more points for the journey.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a great day in our continuing history.

I'm hoping for a really big score tomorrow, double figures would be astounishing, but any win will be just as good.

Both the fans and the young players need something to cheer about for a change.

This will be a great day in our continuing history.

I'm hoping for a really big score tomorrow, double figures would be astounishing, but any win will be just as good.

Both the fans and the young players need something to cheer about for a change.

Think we can guarantee this wont happen :lol:

under no circumstances should McKay be dropped after his last performance he shouldn't be dropped just because he is young that is a pathetic excuse MacLeod has started every single game no one seems to be calling for him to drop out. It's like people don't want to be entertained with fast and skillful wingers <cr>

I would like to see

Alexander

Argyriou McCulloch© Hegarty Wallace

McKay Hutton MacLeod Templeton

Shiels

Naismith

But whoever the starting XI are I hope they enjoy themselves and bag a few goals. So so wish I could be there. Might not even get to a stream as I'm in London with my girls showing then the sights tomorrow. It will have to be RTV when I get back, I think.

I've got a workmate who is actually pissed off as he IS GOING to this game. He is an East Stirlingshire fan (stop laughing), who took his young laddie along to Ibrox in August to watch their team getting humped by Rangers. Fact is, the wee boy was that impressed with the Rangers support that he has actually hounded his faither ever since about going back!! Reluctantly, my mate is gonna take the wee boy along today.

Got me wondering, I wonder how many opposition fans have taken their young impressionable sons along to Ibrox this season, only for the youngsters to then turn round and declare "Da, I wanna be a Rangers fan".

Making friends/followers in Division 3. Onwards and Upwards..........W.A.T.P.