*** Official Rangers V Peterhead. ***

allgers

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It pays to check your facts before you post, eh. came on here this morning to have a quick look at the Official Rangers v Peterhead thread, nothing, we are too busy debating reconstruction. so "Shifty eyes,,,," to you pro's

It pays to check your facts before you post, eh. came on here this morning to have a quick look at the Official Rangers v Peterhead thread, nothing, we are too busy debating reconstruction. so "Shifty eyes,,,," to you pro's

Now you've sorted out the kick off time in the OP you might want to change the thread title to official and put *** either end of it. Or could admin do it? I've checked the first, second and third pages of the bear's den and don't see an official thread.

Now you've sorted out the kick off time in the OP you might want to change the thread title to official and put *** either end of it. Or could admin do it? I've checked the first, second and third pages of the bear's den and don't see an official thread.

Ok, do I need to grovel, looks like we need a PRO or admin to change this. Thanks.

With Hegarty available for selection, will Ally slot him back into the right back position, I would like to see him play the team he started with in the second half against Clyde.

Alexander,

Mitchell, Faure, Gasparotto, Wallace,

Hutton, Black,

Crawford, Templeton,Aird,

McCulloch,

The story today hasn't came at a good time but Ally needs to get the players buckled down and thinking about football.

Alexander

Mitchell Gasparotto Hegarty Wallace

Black Hutton

Little Crawford Templeton

McCulloch