*** Official Rangers V Peterhead. ***

allgers

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The worrying thing about supporting our team the actual match thread

are getting overtaken by off field matters.

As an older generation fan it would be pleasing to see for a bit of normality

that we have a football team to support and that no matter what happens off it

that is secondary.

Made it up last week for the game enjoyed the day back to watching on the small screen.

Ally to stick with the youngsters including JIG ! and good to see andy little back

hope young crawford gets confidence from last week and the midfield for once

forget that we have a defence and go for it and take risks going forward.

and get back to the early season results at home.

Crawford does not deserve to start this game he has been completley anonymous when given the chance.

He has been pretty quiet given his chance but with the league won I'd play him , especially at ibrox , to build his confidence and get him comfortable as a starter for us . I believe he could become an important player for us in the coming years

I'm going for a 3-0 result today, and a 30 point lead at the end of it. We are the Champions.

I don't think BBC like to cover 3rd div games anymore after the outcry from other fans when they covered one of our earlier games in the season.

Sporting integrity I think?????

RANGERS: Alexander; Mitchell, Hegarty, Faure, Wallace; Templeton, Black Hutton, Aird; Little McCulloch.

SUBS: Smith, Gasparotto, Crawfiord, Naismith, Stoney

Feel a wee bit sorry for gasparato as I feel he deserved a start but generally speaking happy with the line up.....little and jig haven't played as a partnership often this season so hopefully get a few goals today!

I'm going for 3-0....

Feel a wee bit sorry for gasparato as I feel he deserved a start but generally speaking happy with the line up.....little and jig haven't played as a partnership often this season so hopefully get a few goals today!

I'm going for 3-0....

Pretty annoyed Hegarty walks back into the line up despite a good performance from Gasparotto. Also fail to see how Jig has performed well enough to keep his place. Happy though for Mitchell to get another chance and hopefully he earns himself that new contract