*** Official Rangers V Peterhead. ***

allgers

Pretty annoyed Hegarty walks back into the line up despite a good performance from Gasparotto. Also fail to see how Jig has performed well enough to keep his place. Happy though for Mitchell to get another chance and hopefully he earns himself that new contract

Did you hear any of the interview with Mitchell from yesterday! You can tell how much playing for rangers means to him....was very refreshing to see and hear so much enthusiasm....hope he earns that deal!

Yeah I agree, last week was the most solid we have looked and I just don't rate hegarty at all! Jig wasn't great last week to be fair but he is always good for a goal and gives us a presence up top!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointing line up Gasparotto must be pissed off at lack of opportunity.

I'm positive I read an article after the last game wheres hes quoted as being happy just to be involved and getting a spot on the bench, seems very humble and I think he's one to be patient and has a good head on his shoulders, which is great for a CB. (tu) Hopefully see him if we wrap the game up early.

Its asking to install a Plugin, have you, how is your computer, im not risking it

you should see a counter in the top left hand corner of the stream. When it reaches 10 seconds or so you will see 'close' appear below the 'your computer is missing a plug in' click on it and it should get rid of it.