Can I lighten the mood a bit?

JimmyCR1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgnY1-rcD8o

That feeling when big Lee scored, Is there anything better? Especially with the commentators going on about how much parkhead is bouncing etc, Penny Lancaster taking pictures then BOOOM. There's nothing like puting those cunts in their place and I can't wait untill the next time :)

At the end of the day lads we are a football club and this is what we do, we are a magical club, the most successful club in the world, these are the things that matter. The bheasts from the east know this and that's why there is so much poison and hatred towards us, but for me it makes us stronger, onwards and upwards. They're spewing we are coming back alot faster than they thought, we will take what is righfully ours and it will be a very very special day.

Heres another, Sir Walters last cup final.

Isn't that the one shagger makes a wonder save fae the ladyboy when it's just went 1-1?

Jimmy well done mate, when up you see the arguments in here it's to be reminded the majority of this forum are here for days like that,

Fuck them all.

The determination to get in there and make that header count was phenomenal, and he does not guide it in he forces it. Some players would have hoped that was going in once they headed it, Lee knew it was in the net as soon as he touched it. That's the kind of determination which shows why he's a Rangers great. Another example of a great player taking the game by the scruff of the neck and following through. Superb.

I would love to have been at the game against them where edu got the 90th minute winner. Ibrox looks like it resembled a mosh pit going by the youtube videos!

I was there, it was unbelievable although for me the cup win when JELAVIC scored means more to me,Think it was because we we were such underdogs and we didn't stop singing and dancing the whole match including extra time.