Petition/Letter to Mr Wallace to act concerning Ally.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting ugly.

The thought of a petition to force out a great club servant is turning my stomach. Yesterday we renamed the Govan Stand to a great Rangers legend who throughout his life carried himself with honour and dignity. Today, a petition is getting organised to force out another Rangers legend and this most certainly has none of the values our great club have portrayed throughout its history.

I won't cry if Ally left tomorrow but surely this is not the way forward. Especially after our failed HMRC petition. The thought of this petition succeeding after the HMRC failing would make me sick.

Spot on Muirheadbear . Imagine the reaction on here if someone started a petition wanting rid of the current board because they didn't believe they were up to the job . Whoever signed it would be worse than a bheast , a tarrier , a Rangers hater etc .

Spot on Muirheadbear . Imagine the reaction on here if someone started a petition wanting rid of the current board because they didn't believe they were up to the job . Whoever signed it would be worse than a bheast , a tarrier , a Rangers hater etc .

Ha ha ha, you canny beat a quote from the hypocrisy and irony forum!

This is getting ugly.

The thought of a petition to force out a great club servant is turning my stomach. Yesterday we renamed the Govan Stand to a great Rangers legend who throughout his life carried himself with honour and dignity. Today, a petition is getting organised to force out another Rangers legend and this most certainly has none of the values our great club have portrayed throughout its history.

I won't cry if Ally left tomorrow but surely this is not the way forward. Especially after our failed HMRC petition. The thought of this petition succeeding after the HMRC failing would make me sick.

You weren't around in 1983 then?

Our next appointment must be a show of intent from the board. Something to make our rivals sit up and take notice. It's wrong that Ally's time in charge has come down to stuff like this but if he nor the board do what is right then what option do fans have to make change happen?

I may have over stepped the mark here, I shall retire to my Rangers room and cry into my scarf, please accept my apologies The Ibrox Preacher, as you can tell its a very emotive situation but I understand attacking other people is not going to resolve this issue, I still won't be signing the petition :pipe:

embarrassing

More crap acted out in public. After one game FFS, we have lost opening games to the season before.

Problem is though it is not just one game, it is three years and no direction. We are not a boy band touring around the world, we are a football team who seem to have lost any understanding of how the round thing moves about the park.

Is that the 1983/4 season . I was around , I remember being at Hampden when Ally Mcoist scored a hat trick in the league cup final against celtic to win the cup for us .

Then you will remember the Greig times then, greatest ever Ranger hounded out about that time if I am not mistaken.

lots of similarities to what you were previously quoted as posting.

It is only Cups and Barcelona style football we are talking about here is not? Surely it can't be about winning progressive league titles and losing the first game of the league, surely not. Why would anyone want to sign that.

He does however have very poor taste in shoes.

I'm not a great fan as Ally as a manager but the knee-jerk reaction on here to the first game defeat yesterday is getting to the point of ridiculous. Honestly, some have the cheek to call themselves the Rangers loyal - except of course when it means supporting the team through difficult times it would appear.

Be careful what you wish for guys because just ditching Ally will not guarantee anything. In fact, the turmoil it will create may well put paid to our chance of promotion this season.

First game?!! You need to change the guide dog pal, it's fucking four seasons now of this pish!!

embarrassing

More crap acted out in public. After one game FFS, we have lost opening games to the season before.

It's not about one game, it's about numerous games/results, many more performances, failures/bizarre-actions over 2 years and an endless list of excuses. The fans are voting with there feet and the boo's for Law MOTM and at full time tell you where it's heading.

If we cannot afford to replace McCoist just now, how will we be able to when the wheels come off and the fans numbers get progressively less?!

The petition is not because we want one, it's because we need one if we are to avoid falling attendances, boo's/abuse-shouting and protests.

I may have over stepped the mark here, I shall retire to my Rangers room and cry into my scarf, please accept my apologies The Ibrox Preacher, as you can tell its a very emotive situation but I understand attacking other people is not going to resolve this issue, I still won't be signing the petition :pipe:

You are well within your right not to and I understand the reasons behind anyone not wishing to do so. I personally feel McCoist staying will cost us more than his departure and we cannot afford that in a business or footballing sense.

Then you will remember the Greig times then, greatest ever Ranger hounded out about that time if I am not mistaken.

No there is not, Grieg delivered a quarter final european cup place, four domestic cups , the double in his first season. He was hounded out because of his lack of league titles. So it is completely the opposite.

He did however sign a brilliant wee goal scorer from Sunderland.

Can I just stress lads and lassies that i have no wish to see our support sling insults at each other, it solves nothing and doesn't win you anything.

Sign the petition if you agree, don't if you disagree, comment if you wish to question something or explain your point of view, leave the name-calling and arguing to the Legia Lions X11.

Anyone comparing Greig with Super Clown really has lost the plot one was hamstrung by the board and still brought success to the club, while the other one has been pandered to and given resources far over and above those required and we have nothing but 2 part time league wins countless cup humiliations and piss poor mind numbing football to show for it.

I remember them well . I think the board made the right decision to sack him but I never joined in with the fans who were chanting for him to go as I had to much respect for him for what he had achieved at Rangers before becoming our manager .

The same applies with Ally Mcoist ,If the board believe they can bring in a replacement for Ally who can do a better job , then they should do their job and replace him . If that happens I won't complain about it but I won't join in with any protests against him .

The things that stood out to me on Sunday were:

No penetration through the middle

Nobody can take on a man

The team seemed scared to have a shot from anywhere outside of the box

When the ball got played down the wing it was played to feet. Not once I remember a through ball to get in behind the defence

Nicky Law looked like he was in slow motion

Now if Ally can't see this and fix it he's in serious trouble. The worrying thing is I can see him putting out the same team on Friday.

With all this said I think the idea of signing this is a disgrace