Gabriel Amato - Cult Hero - Video

julescotia

My eldest was born just at the time Wallace scored after Amato ripped the piss out of Stubbs on the wing.....the radio was on in the delivery room; celebrated the goal as I was handed a new born and had to settle myself very quickly. Watched the goal rerun when I got back up the road....happy days so loved the guy for that moment alone. :)

The Stubbs pisstake was class, as was his 2nd against Motherwell and his goal away to the sheep.

One of my most bittersweet moments was his piece of brilliance against Parma only to be ruined by Jukebox!

What a fucking night that was! :clap:

I know its off topic but after watching that vid, thought I'd go on YouTube and check out some other Rangers vids. This Michael Mols video is class, always amazes me how good his footwork was and his ability to turn people inside out was second to none. Definitely a contender for my favourite player to watch. Fuck Oliver Kahn!

https://youtu.be/z5u4dClHCPE

Amato was outstanding, loved watching him play!

Always said if he'd had another yard of pace he would have been absolute world class.

Can't disagree with any of that, the thing that gets me is we paid 4.5 million for him, imagine what he would cost nowadays with the inflated fees in England.