How Many Season Tickets We Sold?

Bossorange

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye mate, really can't wait for it now, looking forward to seeing how we line up on Tuesday and happy with what we have brought in so far. What you think so far ?

Pleased thus far from management to signings and fringe youth eventually getting their chance to impress, happy days mate i've been crying out for youth to get their chance for long enough.

Pleased thus far from management to signings and fringe youth eventually getting their chance to impress, happy days mate i've been crying out for youth to get their chance for long enough.

Exactly mate, I really think getting Warburton and Weir in is actually a master Stoke to be honest. If he can really get this whole new philosophy throughout the entire club, we are really at the start of something great.

Exactly mate, I really think getting Warburton and Weir in is actually a master Stoke to be honest. If he can really get this whole new philosophy throughout the entire club, we are really at the start of something great.

He's a coup and a half mate, i'm buzzing to get the season under way, the Rangers are on the up! i'll catch you for St Midden :D

How many of the new ST holders will actually turn up week in week out? Hate in when we have supposed 45000 crowds and there are gaping gaps where ST holders haven't turned up.

maybe so, but ultimately what's more important for the club right now? the money in the bank or the bum on the seat?

I would argue that buying a s/t, even though you expect to miss quite a lot of matches is a pretty strong show of support, far more so than simply paying game by game. (tu)

It would maybe be different if we were selling out, but we're not. I'll take empty seats that are paid for over empty seats that aren't paid for.

maybe so, but ultimately what's more important for the club right now? the money in the bank or the bum on the seat?

I would argue that buying a s/t, even though you expect to miss quite a lot of matches is a pretty strong show of support, far more so than simply paying game by game. (tu)

It would maybe be different if we were selling out, but we're not. I'll take empty seats that are paid for over empty seats that aren't paid for.

Agree. I bought mine and daughters but we'll be lucky to be at 10 games this season - still I want to support the club.

How many of the new ST holders will actually turn up week in week out? Hate in when we have supposed 45000 crowds and there are gaping gaps where ST holders haven't turned up.

Gaping gaps are just the worst type of gap

according to the ticket office when i was in yesterday they had sold 28000 so far

I'd be surprised if it's only 28000 sold mate. Apparently over 22000 renewed & going by the seats available if you check online, I'd say it was far more. I think we've sold a lot more than 6000 new season tickets.

I'd be surprised if it's only 28000 sold mate. Apparently over 22000 renewed & going by the seats available if you check online, I'd say it was far more. I think we've sold a lot more than 6000 new season tickets.

Agreed. They told me it was over 30k last week so unsure why they seem to be saying different things to different folk now. Looking at the stadium plan there is no way there is still 20k tickets left. Literally no way. Unless your happy enough to sit in the broomloan or club deck I would get a shift on as it seems very limited elsewhere. Looking online it looks nearer to 40k than 30 :D Be good if they came out and said as people may be thinking there will be plenty left and waiting for their next pay, only to find out there isn't and are left with less desirable seats

Hardly any seats left in the Club Deck :huh::lol:

stclubdeck_zpsfhrks2tz.jpg

That happens on the website from time to time for some reason. The club deck is waaaay off being full. It's way off being 1/4 full.

A little dig at those that let their seat do empty. If you can't go at least give your ticket to someone who can, there must be loads of local kids who would jump at the chance of a freebie.

We have a scheme like that right here on RM that anyone can sign up for. (tu)

Any S/T Holder who can't make it to any particular game can easily donate their seat to an Erskine Veteran or Combat Stress Veteran.

Here's the Burnley thread. We'll have 17 Veterans at that game. (tu)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285233

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know why there are seats available for the St Mirren game that aren't avaivable to buy as a season ticket?

Nope. Happens all the time though. You would see it happen last year too.

I got my first season ticket yesterday!! Thrilled to bits!! Me n my mate were up at the ticket office and the boy behind the desk was telling us there wasn't many great seats for people to sit together left?

I got my first season ticket yesterday!! Thrilled to bits!! Me n my mate were up at the ticket office and the boy behind the desk was telling us there wasn't many great seats for people to sit together left?

Good man

Hope you enjoy it this yr