*** The Nathan Oduwa Appreciation Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about him. Talented and skilful no doubt. I feel like he plays like an individual, and we're developing into a good team without many standouts.

I'm interested to see how he fits in over a few games.

I got the same feeling. Only his first game but we need team players.

After quiet start, he showed some good trickery in the last 10-15mins. Difficult to make any considered judgement on a player when they are brought on when we are already 4-1 up and toying with the opposition. However, showed good early promise.

My stream wasn't the best but i don't think the flick came off that well. Stronger player might have got the ball before him. Hopefully he knows when to do all that stuff and when not too. I missed his setup play for one of the goals. See him next week in the flesh against Junkie FC though

Not sure about him. Talented and skilful no doubt. I feel like he plays like an individual, and we're developing into a good team without many standouts.

I'm interested to see how he fits in over a few games.

I thought i was the only one thinking this... Hes obv a good player, the flick for me personaly was to much

I thought i was the only one thinking this... Hes obv a good player, the flick for me personaly was to much

His first match, he comes on as a sub, glides past players, sets up a goal, unlucky not to set up two more. We were 4-1 up so he had the cheek to try and entertain fans with that fantastic flick. Ffs it was brilliant for him to try it at that point of the game and that scoreline.

Cannot believe people not happy about it. Maybe we could bring Ally back and we could see how the boy is at bringing down large punts from defense.