St Johnstone Email

Dan Deacon

£18 for season ticket holders for this game. I'm sorry but that's a bit steep for a game that's live on bbc1!

I think £18 is a reasonable price! Let's face it people wouldn't be complaining if it was against the scum.

I'm looking forward to it. Already took a half day at work just to be sure I'll be finished in time!! :lol:

Happens way season tickets then ?

If you've signed up for CCCS the money will come out on Monday of not then you have until Wednesday to get your seat:

Tickets for the above fixture go on sale from tomorrow Saturday 5 September where you will be able to purchase your own seat until Wednesday 9 September. If you have signed up to the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for All Non Season Ticket Home Games your registered payment card will be charged from Monday 7 September.

Please note that from an operational perspective the decision has been taken to close the Club Deck for this match. All season ticket holders in this stand who are signed up to All Non Season Ticket Home Games will automatically be relocated to the best available seats and in due course will receive a paper ticket to be used to gain access.

Prices for this match are adults £18, concessions £12 and juniors just £5.

Bar 72 and section MLF season ticket holders should note your smartcards will be automatically activated for this game.

All seats not currently sold as season tickets will be available to purchase as general sale from tomorrow Saturday 5 September with full public sale commencing Thursday 10 September.

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE FOLLOWING SALES CHANNELS:

online here*

Ticket hotline 0871 702 1972* (calls cost 10ppm plus network extras)

Rangers Ticket Centre*

*Booking fees apply.

Regards,

Susan Hannah

Ticketing Operations Manager

I have to say I think £25 is a bit steep for lower league football ... I know we will need the money when we get promoted but it's not as if King has put his hand in his own pocket to any great degree yet

Lower league?

£25?

Doesn't matter what King does when it comes to supporting the team. We do it whether he 'puts his hand in his pocket' or not.

£18 for season ticket holders for this game. I'm sorry but that's a bit steep for a game that's live on bbc1!

18 quid and a fiver each for the weans to watch Mark Warburtons Rangers destroy a premiership team..... Don't see why anyone would have a problem with that.

Bring the cunts on! Fuck the bbc, get yer arse to the match and support your team

Looking forward to this one :21:

Lower league?

£25?

Doesn't matter what King does when it comes to supporting the team. We do it whether he 'puts his hand in his pocket' or not.

How?

I agree its not lower league football and the price isnt too bad.

But boardrooms not putting their money where their mouth is is what got half the fans to stop attending, why should it be any different for Dave King?

I dont really like these arguments, but I dislike the double standard from some even more. Are folk basically saying that the old board would have been allowed to continue for as long as they liked had the football been half decent? Because a large proportion of those who stopped attending said it was nothing about the football, it was about the board being incompetent, taking loans, not investing. Yet some of the same folk now say that because the football is so good that we shouldnt worry about the boardroom stuff?

All I want is for King to just do what he said he'd do. So many folk have either got bad memories or theyre just ignoring the fact that King has done none of what he or those fighting his corner said he would do.

And you can say "youre just being negative" and I dont want to be negative but I just cant help but get frustrated over what I see as a double standard from our own support.

Ill never stop attending due to boardrooms, ill be at the St Johnstone game. But if King just kept some of his promises, or even just put some money into an account for the Club just to prove he intents to invest that Id probably never feel the need to bring up boardrooms again, I hate boardroom pish but with the amount of shit that boardrooms and fans backing one side or the pther has caused then I feel this needs to be addressed.