Have The Players That Left Been Vindicated In Any Way?

bluebear24

Who cares

What is it with some people that they constantly want to look back to shite

Ill be honest for me its not about looking back but having a conversation to see if people's views have changed since certain things have came to light. You obviously had enough of a piont to come in to a thread and comment on past shite didnt you

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Davis, Southampton agreed a few only to stop a delay in the signing process - and it was after the fact - he was gone like the rest of them without a thought. £800K for an International captian and i guy thats been a mainstay of a good Southampton side ever since in the richest league in the world and playing side by side Wanyama - who went for £12.5 million to Southampton a year after Davis.

Its fucking sickening.

If you repeat a lie often enough...

It's not a lie. As outlined he agreed a lower wages to play and compensate for what he would have paid.

It's the same as a work car lease program, your going to pay it and in return you take a lower salary home.

He made a sacrifice to play so should be applauded not slaughtered because he didn't want to play in the bottom tier of Scottish football.

It's not a lie. As outlined he agreed a lower wages to play and compensate for what he would have paid.

It's the same as a work car lease program, your going to pay it and in return you take a lower salary home.

He made a sacrifice to play so should be applauded not slaughtered because he didn't want to play in the bottom tier of Scottish football.

So he didn't pay. We paid. (tu)

Ok so this is a sore subject for me. I was so angry at the way some of the players left when we dropped down the divisions and will never forget the way it was done. But i read a comment in the transfer section that got me thinking. I turns out we had been bought by a bunch of thieving corrupt bastards who bled the club dry. So if the players did transfer over do we really think we would of seen any transfer fee?? It would more than likely dissapeared along with the rest of the missing money. So mg question is does this make any difference to the way we feel. About the fact they didn't transfer across. Putting asside the way some done it cos that still makes me sick

Nothing suspicious about you at all.

Ok so this is a sore subject for me. I was so angry at the way some of the players left when we dropped down the divisions and will never forget the way it was done. But i read a comment in the transfer section that got me thinking. I turns out we had been bought by a bunch of thieving corrupt bastards who bled the club dry. So if the players did transfer over do we really think we would of seen any transfer fee?? It would more than likely dissapeared along with the rest of the missing money. So mg question is does this make any difference to the way we feel. About the fact they didn't transfer across. Putting asside the way some done it cos that still makes me sick

No - our job is to hate, hate, hate. WE must never forget that! :pipe:

Personally - who could blame them - good number of them went on to play in the premier league, at decent money. These are professional players, not ubber fans who would die for the club, just professional players, that had decent contracts with us and left to pursue their career elsewhere. Also (with hindsight) they would have all been punted and even more £££ would have gone astray - and I suspect we would have still ended up where we are.

For me - players, managers - its always a case of 'The king is dead, long live the king' - A 'hero' moves on or retires - next! For me its about the team and I support the team, no matter who plays or manages - yes we all have favourites, preferences, opinion but it's Rangers I support, but I accept that players, managers are there to do a job - they may love their job, and place of work - there is enough about ur club to attract good players - and as we get back to the top - even great players will be attracted to our club, but very few will come here JUST because we are Rangers (and some of them should praise their own god for that opportunity) but its a professional game.

BTW In MW we have someone who I hope is 'king' for a very long reign!

100% hindsight.

Its not just that they departed - it was the manner of their departure - slinking out the door rubbishing the club (especially in Naismiths case). They could have TUPED over. We wouldn't have held onto them if they didn't want to play in the 3rd div - and actually I wouldn't have blamed them if they wanted to go then - but we could have sold them on - and we were in desperate need of cash then.

They betrayed the club and the fans - Green and co had fuck all to do with it.

Couldn't have put it better myself

No - our job is to hate, hate, hate. WE must never forget that! :pipe:

Personally - who could blame them - good number of them went on to play in the premier league, at decent money. These are professional players, not ubber fans who would die for the club, just professional players, that had decent contracts with us and left to pursue their career elsewhere. Also (with hindsight) they would have all been punted and even more £££ would have gone astray - and I suspect we would have still ended up where we are.

Would you feel the same way about a fan who gave up on us and went to support another team?

It's been summed up perfectly already, greedy rat bastards who put money ahead of the club some of them claimed to love. There was no way they could have known what was to unfold over the coming years!

Every professional player will always put money before a club, you are deluded if you think otherwise. Which team they profess to love has absolutely no baring on them chasing the £££ when the chance comes.

That includes managers, backroom staff, cleaners, fucking boy balls the lot - cash is king and there is no loyalty when you are earning a crust - none - once you get your head round that the answers are easy.

It is a different story though when you get to a level where cash has no baring on your decision - you can choose your club - Messi, Ronaldo et al.

So folks need to stop fuckin wingeing like a baby about this - it happened, there are no "Rangers" men left - just folks trying to get the best out of a very short career.

Every professional player will always put money before a club, you are deluded if you think otherwise. Which team they profess to love has absolutely no baring on them chasing the £££ when the chance comes.

That includes managers, backroom staff, cleaners, fucking boy balls the lot - cash is king and there is no loyalty when you are earning a crust - none - once you get your head round that the answers are easy.

It is a different story though when you get to a level where cash has no baring on your decision - you can choose your club - Messi, Ronaldo et al.

So folks need to stop fuckin wingeing like a baby about this - it happened, there are no "Rangers" men left - just folks trying to get the best out of a very short career.

Everything you say is true. But that doesnt mean we should like, forgive, or feel sympathy towards them or want or accept them back.

players may put money before a Club, but the Club should put the fans and its own dignity before money and none of them should ever be welcomed back

I wouldn't begrudge international players not wanting to play in the 4th division.

As so called Rangers fans though, to leave and give the club nothing was abysmal in my opinion. They should have TUPEd and then at least we could have received fees when we really needed it. We would unlikely have got full market rates from the 4th division but the selfish actions of these guys probably cost us millions.

I dont think it is that helpful to look back on that though, what's done is done. If any of them play against us it will be all too clear how people feel.

Using this logic, I take it you hate Laudrup who left us for nothing and went to join another team?

I dont think you understand the meaning of logic. Since what I said and Laudrup leaving are completely different situations. Good fishing trip tho.

I wouldn't begrudge international players not wanting to play in the 4th division.

As so called Rangers fans though, to leave and give the club nothing was abysmal in my opinion. They should have TUPEd and then at least we could have received fees when we really needed it. We would unlikely have got full market rates from the 4th division but the selfish actions of these guys probably cost us millions.

I dont think it is that helpful to look back on that though, what's done is done. If any of them play against us it will be all too clear how people feel.

They were told if they tuped over they could leave for a reduced fee

and again - they could have TUP'ed and we wouldn't have stopped them - they would still be making the same money they are at the moment. You are right in one respect - there are no rangers men left. But if thats the case then i dont want to hear there "rangers fan since born" life story pish either.

Everything you say is true. But that doesnt mean we should like, forgive, or feel sympathy towards them or want or accept them back.

players may put money before a Club, but the Club should put the fans and its own dignity before money and none of them should ever be welcomed back

I remember them for the players they were, not for the people they are.

It will be for Mark Warburton to decide who plays for our great club, whoever he brings in will be good enough for me. His acquisitions so far have been sound - we have nobody out on the piss, tweeting pish or sumsuch - that helps with our dignity and standing as a club.

Here's a thing - Jean-Alain Boumsong - I remember being fucking raging when a bid of £8m for him was accepted, after what 20 games! I wanted him to stay and be a great player but my club shafted me as a season ticket holder and sold him way too quickly....

It kinda works both ways.

They were told if they tuped over they could leave for a reduced fee

(tu)

Every one of them knew they be getting a transfer if they moved over but then they and their agents would lose money so they rather ran out the cat flap and left us to bleed out.

It doesn't make a difference if Green and co were crooks or if they went on to be good for the club...the players would still have done the same thing as they are greedy self serving wankers.

McGregor to Naismith all one of the same bheast. I'm ashamed to know such backstabbing turncoats ever played at our great club.

They turned their back on us, At least Southampton paid a fee for Steve Davis. And as for Aluko? He paid his own way to play for us so he owed us nothing also.

As for the rest? They ever darken our door again then they should be thrown out, The only way any of them should ever be in Ibrox again is if they are playing against us.

Then you will see what the fans really think, They are as equal to any Celtic player as far as I'm concerned, they put the coin before Rangers and that's unacceptable as they could easily have transferred once they had changed over to newco.

It's not like we paid them 2 or. 3k a week, some players were on 25k a week and newco had to honour those contracts.

Aluko was reimbursed and had signed a contract which gave the us an option for a years extension at the clubs discretion. He can go fuck himself.

We got a fee for Rhys McCabe too.