Kane Hemmings

Sket

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's clearly not shite, he was playing in a god awful side under our worst manager in the clubs history. And people were shocked when he didn't look like messi.

Its an example of if we had someone like Warburton after admin, we would never have had to spend the money we did to climb the leagues. For anyone who says he wouldn't currently improve our squad in terms of the forward we have, he's scoring in a higher standard right now

He's clearly not shite, he was playing in a god awful side under our worst manager in the clubs history. And people were shocked when he didn't look like messi.

Its an example of if we had someone like Warburton after admin, we would never have had to spend the money we did to climb the leagues. For anyone who says he wouldn't currently improve our squad in terms of the forward we have, he's scoring in a higher standard right now

Struggled like fuck at Barnsley

Boys a sub standard SPL player and that's it

Perhaps one of my most miserable days at the football was back in the 3rd Division when we played Stirling Albion at home. It was fucking baltic and I had a raging hangover. Hemmings missed an open goal early on in that game and nothing else happened for the full 90.

Has moved on and has the makings of a decent professional career but he wasn't capable to play for us back then and I doubt he'd handle it now.

Perhaps one of my most miserable days at the football was back in the 3rd Division when we played Stirling Albion at home. It was fucking baltic and I had a raging hangover. Hemmings missed an open goal early on in that game and nothing else happened for the full 90.

Has moved on and has the makings of a decent professional career but he wasn't capable to play for us back then and I doubt he'd handle it now.

I remember that game well for the wrong reasons. We played 451